Thanks, Fatback, Laserwolf, et al...

kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
edited November 2008 in Strut Central
Frank, Laser, Johnny Phonebanks, everyone who worked on this campaign- b, 21b, 21Thanks for all that you and so many others on the Strut did on this campaign... Without the hardwork and man hours given by people like you, I and we would not have this glorious feeling we are feeling this morning- as individuals, a nation, and the world.b,121b,121b,121There are many ways to give- I gave monetarily- but, the REAL work, and the REAL way that this election was won so convincingly was by the blood and sweat put forth by volunteers and workers like yourselves.b,121b,121I am so proud as an American of all that we have accomplished in this election, and I am particularly proud of the work you all did. I hope you can enjoy this before we really get down to work... Lord knows, you deserve a moment of pride and reflection.b,121b,121I look forward to answering the call to national service as you all have already done. Your examples are exemplary.b,121b,121Proudly,b,121b,121-gareth hughes

Comments

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Only a small part of something very, very big. That was an almost perfectly run campaign. I was constantly impressed with how organized they were. It's such a positive and effective network. Let's stay together.

• You know what? b, 21b, 21I'm actually going to miss getting all those e-mails from Obama's people...b,121b,121Although the most recent one I saw alluded that we'd still be hearing from "him," so maybe it ain't over yet! As for the presidency itself, like Jimmy Castor once sang, "It's Just Begun"...

• I'm taking it real easy this morning. b, 21b, 21Mr. Cee is jamming "Funky President".b, 21b, 21I'll get down to the shop in a few, but for now... I'm savoring.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    b,121 font color="brown"1 THANK YOU RAJ! !--color--1/font1 [/b] b, 21b, 21Perhaps I should start another thread. b, 21b, 21But I really wanted to thank Raj for this Forum for us to come together and talk about this historic endeavor. b, 21b, 21Also thanks for the election info sticky thread. b, 21b, 21Lastly, I didn't really work that hard, about 4 hours a week. OREGON BY 13 POINTS! b, 214 years ago we were a battleground state, a few months ago we were polling around 4%.