GOOD TIMES

young_creamyoung_cream 540 Posts
edited November 2008 in Strut Central
img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/game.gif" alt="" 21 with this shitb,121b,121b,121first philly now chicago, where next

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Remember when Thelma was dancin to Mandrill?

• Yeah, that was almost as good as the Cosby Show ep where Vanessa and her friend are sitting in the kitchen listening to the radio playing Funkadelic's "Cosmic Slop"

Yeah, that was almost as good as the Cosby Show ep where Vanessa and her friend are sitting in the kitchen listening to the radio playing Funkadelic's "Cosmic Slop"

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    The End song was so much better than the show intro.

Anyone have it on MP3.

TV Land pisses me off cause they always run some promo over it so all I ever get to hear is "Just looking out of the Window/ Watching the Asphal- Tuesday on a brand new blah blah blah

Anyone have it on MP3.

TV Land pisses me off cause they always run some promo over it so all I ever get to hear is "Just looking out of the Window/ Watching the Asphal- Tuesday on a brand new blah blah blah

"Good Times is recorded on tape, before a live audience."

• Of J.J.'s various girlfriends, who did you like best?

- the sexy older woman who hadn't separated from her husband yet and gave J.J. migraines?

- the junkie he almost married?

- the rich bitch who walked out on the check when it arrived at a swanky restaurant?

- T.C., the janitor's assistant? (played by two different women in two different episodes)

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Anyone have it on MP3.

"Good Times is recorded on tape, before a live audience."

I kind of wish they had the whole episode, this is the one with Jay Leno at the free clinic for VD

Of J.J.'s various girlfriends, who did you like best?

- the sexy older woman who hadn't separated from her husband yet and gave J.J. migraines?

- the junkie he almost married?

- the rich bitch who walked out on the check when it arrived at a swanky restaurant?

- T.C., the janitor's assistant? (played by two different women in two different episodes)

Now were talkin!

The junkie he ran away w/ - double episode - was Debbie Allen.
    That episdode still scares that shit outta me to this day.

The one sister that sticks in my mind is the beautiful chocolate sister w/ the short afro. Ill go check the dvd and try yp post a pic.

She's the same actress in the Calvin Lockheart film where he plays the teacher(pre-Blaxploitation). She plays a the "pro-Black" sista who hatts on her crush for hangin w/ a White girl who is part of the newly bused group.

T.C. Is cute as hell!!!

Ta-Tanisha.

I cant find what ep she was in.

• Ta-Tanisha.

according to the TV.Com website, she was on the show three times, playing three different characters

two of them dated J.J. (and one of them was the VD Girl)

Ta-Tanisha.

according to the TV.Com website, she was on the show three times, playing three different characters

two of them dated J.J. (and one of them was the VD Girl)

a-ha? I can go to the Jay Leno ep and check her.

But yeah, she did play 3 diff characters.