Why does Asher Roth get any burn?

2»

Comments

• This answers my question:b, 21b, 21object width="480" height="295"1param name="movie" value=""1/param1param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"1/param1param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"1/param1embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"1/embed1/object1

• /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21I do like BOB, though
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Yeah, I do as well. What have you heard from dude..mixtape wise?b, 21 ?

• It blows my mind that this Asher Roth kid is actually getting co-signed by major artists and generated a good bit of hype. Dude is corny as hell. b, 21b, 21interview with Complex mag..b, 21???Yo, the first CD I ever bought was Dave Matthews Band Crash!??? Everybody was jamming to that stuff. I mean, that???s what it was. That was my first year, and my first rap CD I ever bought was Jay-Z???s Vol. 2 [???Hard Knock Life]."

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    ahahaahab, 21b, 21"the first CD" makes me want to reach for my cane...b, 21oldman cane, not pimp caneb, 21old man oldman, not gary oldmanb, 21b, 21"the first CD" b, 21wowb, 21b, 21something just happened here. b, 21dammit

/font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21i heard they cut this chick from the cover at the last second
    b, 21
    b, 21
    object width="425" height="344"1
    param name="movie" value=""1
    /param1
    param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"1
    /param1
    param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"1
    /param1
    embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"1
    /embed1
    /object1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21it happened again.b, 21b, 21whob, 21what b, 21b, 21that's twice AGAIN in a minute I just aged ten years a pop or sob, 21b, 21first: on the amazing post-Obama yt t(w)een rappervid, and all its ramificationsb, 21b, 21second: that the fact that she's chosen "Twista," whom I remember forever ago as the corniest "Tung Twista," arch-enemy speedrapper of Daddy Freddy, is completely beside the point...in a post about "why does ___ get any burn," no less... b, 21b, 21too heavy for me to handle this place is nuts

• I remember that Hip Hop Honors mixtape that came out a few months back hosted by Serch. He had me cracking up on it confusing Asheru and Asher Roth.

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    object width="425" height="344"1
    param name="movie" value=""1
    /param1
    param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"1
    /param1
    param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"1
    /param1
    embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"1
    /embed1
    /object1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21this guy Asher is horrible. it's a shame to see drama and cannon cosine this clown. it's particularly cringeworthy when the beat drops out for effect and he happens to be saying something really, really lame.

• object width="445" height="364"1param name="movie" value=""1/param1param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"1/param1param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"1/param1embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"1/embed1/object1

oh my godb, 21b, 21you aren't kidding about the acapella partsb, 21i made it through twob, 21b, 21didn't it used to be that...b, 21b, 21wasn't it like a...b, 21b, 21how is this b, 21b, 21nevermind

• hahah Jesse Jaymes; Delicious Vinyl deadstock GOLD.b, 21b, 21I am henceforth referring to this Asher character as Asher Barman.

it really goes "SALMON," all chopped and screwed style. b, 21I heard it.

• If Asher Roth is "hip hop on a higher level" than I'm fine with my feet planted firmly on the ground.