selling records that you "djed" with??

matamaticmatamatic 488 Posts
edited October 2008 in Strut Central
I'm so close to saying F*ck it! Sell em all! But I just wanted to ask y'all if it's worth it to sell records that you've scratched and cut up. The one's you put the marker tape on. The ones you stamped with your name. The ones that have cue burn at the beginning of the tracks. I guess for the most part you would grade those as good condition? I don't even care just get em outta my storage and pay for shipping all these doubles are making me sick......

Comments

• take them to amoeba or someplace like that. They aren't going to listen to them to check for cue burn. If you just want to dump them that is the easiest way to get some money and not have a dude emailing you about the first kick on chief rocka.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    i'll buy em all if youre in the bay area...

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    put on the ebay listing that there's genuine superstar dj cue burn. DJ KAHLED TOUCHED THIS RECORD ONCE! type shit.b, 21b, 21or just do a booth @ the next buena park show. ppl move hip hop 12s over there if you price between $2-5 each.b, 21b, 21holleur if you need a hand movin that shit fl*x.

• WE DA BEST!!! Anyways, regarding Ameoba, do they give you cash or credit for wax?

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    they'll give you either. you get more store credit than you do cash for the same items though.