guitar hero ad- kobe, arod, hawk, & phelps

the_spacethe_space 74 Posts
edited October 2008 in Strut Central
img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/melt.gif" alt="" /1 on how much this commercial probably cost to make. b, 21b, 21object width="425" height="344"1param name="movie" value=""1/param1param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"1/param1param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"1/param1embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"1/embed1/object1

Comments

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    yeah i just saw this and was wondering the same thing. guitar hero has some money to spend

• hmmph. first thing I thought when I saw it was "how embarassing."

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Couldn't they have at least picked a better song?b,121b,121Kobe = bassb,121A-Rod = vox

• kobe wasn't havin' the boxer shorts, let alone the briefs

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    Very unfortunate.b,121b,121These days, it's refreshing to see correct devil horns throwed, and I applaud Kobe for proper digit placement...but it's kinda like Hannah Montana dude, comeon bro comeon...you have to know better. I'm positive The Birdman would've brought it up to the director: "um, yeah, you know you can't really throw the horns to this song." ...A-Rod, the herb that he is, probably countered on some fake-glasses-wearing knowitall shit, and they looked to Phelps for the tie-breaker. Four hours later, they gave up waiting for the slack jawed moran to say anything, and greenlighted the goddamn horns. b, 21b, 21This pisses me off.