Is Waxidermy to popular for it's own good?

«13

  Comments


  • troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    Too many people searching for boners.

  • its those dam lite frost images

  • ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 2,785 Posts
    KEEP IT UNDERGROUND, SO ONLY REAL HEADZ KNOW THE TRUE

  • img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hijack.gif" alt="" /1b,121Happy Bday Electrode

  • twoplytwoply 2,903 Posts
    What's weird is J*ff said they had to upgrade their hosting package a few days ago to get back online. Could they really have exceeded the allotted bandwidth again already? It smells kind of fishy to me.

  • SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    hacker blowbackb,121b,121who knew Mississippi records was tight with the 4chan crew?

  • goatboygoatboy 371 Posts
    I agree. Looks like a server issue more than anything else.

  • PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    Waxidermy is clearly just a money laundering scam for one Jeff H. Crink. Dirty Boner Money.

  • hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    This is really beginning to brun my ass. I have been trying to get them to upgrade the account and send me a bill for like 3 days now. Hopefully it'll be back online later today. Sorry everyone.

  • jaymackjaymack 5,198 Posts
    this place is hurtin today too.b, 21it takes 2 minutes for pages to load.

  • PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    Try these guys. Probably slightly more reliable. Has to be.b,121img src="http://theluckycat.com/img/hostpapa.gif"1

  • RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,663 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121this place is hurtin today too.b, 21it takes 2 minutes for pages to load. b, 21b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121I blame Philly fans.

  • LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,518 Posts
    People use to pick up private press crappy records to see if they had beats. Then they had to try to pass them off on some other unsuspecting crate digger. b, 21b, 21Then Waxi came along and all the sudden those mistakes became hippieprivatepresslonerfolkfunk $100 records.

  • hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Dude, whatever.

  • RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121People use to pick up private press crappy records to see if they had beats. Then they had to try to pass them off on some other unsuspecting crate digger. b, 21b, 21Then Waxi came along and all the sudden those mistakes became hippieprivatepresslonerfolkfunk $100 records. b, 21b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121Let the game pass you by b,121b,121b/wb, 21b, 21Maggot Brain is a $15.00 record in 2008

  • batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif" alt="" /1

  • /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121b, 21Maggot Brain is a $15.00 record in 2008 b, 21b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121??? I don't get this part. I've got crisp $15 bills waiting here if anyone wants to sell me clean copies of Maggot Brain.

  • rookrook 357 Posts

  • RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121/font1Quote:/font1h,121b,121b, 21Maggot Brain is a $15.00 record in 2008 b, 21b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121??? I don't get this part. I've got crisp $15 bills waiting here if anyone wants to sell me clean copies of Maggot Brain. b, 21b, 21h,121font class="post"1b,121b,121Last clean copy I had on ebay went for $9.99.b,121b,121Next clean copy I get is yours for $15.00b,121b,121b,121But my point is I've seen this happen more than once.....dealers let the game pass them by and scoff at the dude who gets four figures for a private press psych LP while he's still trying to sell his $50.00 Nazz LP.

  • The_NonThe_Non 5,690 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121/font1Quote:/font1h,121b,121/font1Quote:/font1h,121b,121b, 21Maggot Brain is a $15.00 record in 2008 b, 21b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121??? I don't get this part. I've got crisp $15 bills waiting here if anyone wants to sell me clean copies of Maggot Brain. b, 21b, 21h,121font class="post"1b,121b,121Last clean copy I had on ebay went for $9.99.b,121b,121Next clean copy I get is yours for $15.00b,121b,121b,121But my point is I've seen this happen more than once.....dealers let the game pass them by and scoff at the dude who gets four figures for a private press psych LP while he's still trying to sell his $50.00 Nazz LP. b, 21b, 21h,121font class="post"1b,121b,121R*ch, just give him a Maggot Brain from one of the copies wallpapering your solarium already.

  • LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,518 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121/font1Quote:/font1h,121b,121/font1Quote:/font1h,121b,121b, 21Maggot Brain is a $15.00 record in 2008 b, 21b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121??? I don't get this part. I've got crisp $15 bills waiting here if anyone wants to sell me clean copies of Maggot Brain. b, 21b, 21h,121font class="post"1b,121b,121Last clean copy I had on ebay went for $9.99.b,121b,121Next clean copy I get is yours for $15.00b,121b,121b,121But my point is I've seen this happen more than once.....dealers let the game pass them by and scoff at the dude who gets four figures for a private press psych LP while he's still trying to sell his $50.00 Nazz LP. b, 21b, 21h,121font class="post"1b,121b,121I hear you. I wasn't trying to start beef.


  • ^^^^no fuskin way

  • I got $70 for the last VG++ copy I put up, just a few months ago.

  • RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121I got $70 for the last VG++ copy I put up, just a few months ago. b, 21b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121Then me and my $9.99 really suck....but next one is yours for $15.00

  • It's just one of those records that will do that, I guess. Just depends on who happens to be looking for it on any given week. I'll take you up on the offer though.

  • SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121I got $70 for the last VG++ copy I put up, just a few months ago. b, 21b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121yeah, I think that's about what I got for the last one I had - unipak gatefold, clean vinyl, orig 'vomit swirl design' westbound labelb,121b,121 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jonnygraem.gif" alt="" /1

  • pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121Dirty Boner Money. b, 21b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121Location anyone???

  • hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    MAGGOT BRAIN IS THE NEW CAROLYN HESTER

  • /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121MAGGOT BRAIN IS THE NEW CAROLYN HESTER b, 21b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121haha, yes!!!!!!!!!! Did you know Bob Dylan plays harmonica on Maggot Brain too?
Sign In or Register to comment.