CROCS WINTER BOOTS

2»

Comments

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121In 12 inch-a-meters of snow, I can understand itb,121b,121h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b, 21/font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121No! You don't need to understand it even then because there are many many many other winter boots available in the world. These are not the only choice!b,121b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b, 21Cool, 'cause I was trying to be polite, even as I was saying that I couldn't stand seeing girls wearing those things. Off the hook! b,121b,121Although from what I've seen in the streets this fall, the regular boots are outnumbering Crocs/Uggs five to one...b,121b, 21/font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121I am enraged because ugly things enrage me. img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif" alt="" /1 b,121b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b, 21This is the ONLY "ugly things" that I can deal with:b,121b, 21b, 21img src="http://www.ugly-things.com/images/ut-27.jpg"1

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121huh i was wrong there is something more ridiculous than crocs b,121b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b, 21I'll defend crocs as kids' shoes. They're really easy to put on and take off and they're good in a warmer climates as year-round shoes. If you're a grown ass adult and wearing them anywhere outside of your backyard though, different story.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    I can't take anyone seriously when they're wearing crocs. Although in the kitchen, people swear by slip clogs, which are a close cousin to the crocs.

• cold weather bump.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    two wrongs make a right aka gonnacop

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,911 Posts
    I put this question to Da Britz before but this is a timely opportunity to solicit the opinion of T3h Strut in general:

Which is the bigger crime:

Socks with Crocs or
    Chicks with Dicks?

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    there are certain combos of chicks and dicks that are not only acceptable, but encouraged.
    never with crocs.

• It makes me wonder, what does the 12 year old indonesian sweatshop worker think when the supervisor shows her this thing and says, "okay, make them all look like this"?

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    sabadabada said:
    It makes me stop and think, what does the 12 year old indonesian sweatshop worker think when the supervisor shows her this thing and says, "okay, make them all look like this"?

I'm too old for this shit.