SOULSTRUT CASUALTIES

13»

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    ou est soulrez?

Still settling into NYC life--he should be back online again pretty soon.

You can also catch him live and in person at Good Records once a week - probably Wednesdays or Thursdays - spreading the Impalaville gospel.

Word is that the internet is being hooked up today in dude's crib... NO ONE IS SAFE

• Word is that the internet is being hooked up today in dude's crib... NO ONE IS SAFE

uh-oh!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    ou est soulrez?

You can also catch him live and in person at Good Records once a week - probably Wednesdays or Thursdays - spreading the Impalaville gospel.

Word is that the internet is being hooked up today in dude's crib... NO ONE IS SAFE

merci beacoup Messrs. Rillz and Paycheck. I need to get in touch and will await the hook-up.

He did a very cool thing for me. I need to say Thank You.

• IDOX - didn't know what the hell the guy was talking about most of the time but he was cool

Where is Brian, anyone? The moment when he did that post, was it as a woman or something? I don't quite remember but, to my fellow Hindsighters, is BZ still around?

It was either here or on hollerboard but might might IDOX showed his head for like a second a few weeks back.

Also, I really HOPE Ako has got better things to do than post on the board. He's 19, hip, got his own place, got records out on an international scale, he had better be "big pimping" out in Grimes, not "chatrooming" (as my wife likes to call it) with us losers.

He didn't forget us though, I saw his 45 at TTLab.

It was labeled "Soul Side" and "Strut Side"

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Do you guys remember Ritmo69? I always wondered what happened to that fellow; he knowledge and was also a good client. One day he just disapeared.

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts
    ou est soulrez?

merci beacoup Messrs. Rillz and Paycheck. I need to get in touch and will await the hook-up.

He did a very cool thing for me. I need to say Thank You.

after weeks of dealing w/ fucked up brokers & shady ass landlords, i'm back on-line & paychecks right no one is safe... missbassie, i see you got the package sorry for the delay, but glad you got it ...
    if anyone needs to reach me, pm is best bet...

peace