Want: Osanna - Milano Calibro 9

barjesusbarjesus 872 Posts
edited October 2008 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Help me out.b,121b, 21Cash or Trades available.

Comments

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    I can't help you out, but that one kicks ass. The opening theme is img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/raw.gif" alt="" /1b,121b, 21"potato head"b,121b, 21"THAT MAN DESERVES OUR HONOR!"b,121b, 21spirito_santo, who posts on this board sometimes and frequents another board as me sells this movie on his site, by the way

• you looking for the OG?b,121b, 21 i have a reish / bootleg you can have...

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121I can't help you out, but that one kicks ass. The opening theme is img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/raw.gif" alt="" /1b,121b, 21"potato head"b,121b, 21"THAT MAN DESERVES OUR HONOR!"b,121b, 21spirito_santo, who posts on this board sometimes and frequents another board as me sells this movie on his site, by the way b, 21b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b, 21I downloaded the movie last night. Pretty entertaining. I am looking for an OG, but thanks for offering, pencilface. From what I understand it's not too uncommon.

• I have to clear the spot on this one.b, 21b, 21The 1979 2nd pressing from Japan is quite common, you can find it almost anywhere.b, 21b, 21The original 1972 Italian pressing is hard as hell to find, even here in Italy!b, 21b, 21Good Luck but don't think you will have it for cheap!

• ...but you can get a 45 of the best track which shouldnt be too difficult to pick up. i keep meaning to get one... forgot to bid on one that went without bids at ??5 a few months back.