question about ebays new search function

goodwill_huntinggoodwill_hunting 324 Posts
edited October 2008 in Strut Central
how do i opt out of the new search function? there use to be a link at the bottom of any page that allowed me to opt out, that doesn't seem to be there today, there's also a link in my "my ebay" page that allows me to opt out but as soon as i try and search for anything it changes back, is ebay messed up today or have things permanently changed?

Comments

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    new ebay search is horrible, trust ebay to take something that is cumbersome and barely works and make it worse.

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121how do i opt out of the new search function? there use to be a link at the bottom of any page that allowed me to opt out, that doesn't seem to be there today, there's also a link in my "my ebay" page that allows me to opt out but as soon as i try and search for anything it changes back, is ebay messed up today or have things permanently changed? b, 21b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b, 21b, 21b, 21press the 'search' button next to 'All categories' at the top of the screen. the opt out option is still there. b,121b, 21img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lush.gif" alt="" /1