Comcast Sucks

RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
edited October 2008 in Strut Central
Cant see the World series and it isnt even raining anymore...b,121b, 21Going to HBO to watch the Hopkins - Pavlik replay...b,121b, 21Am I another bad Philadelphia fan because I am complainng that I cant see the damn game? We get all the blame.

Comments

• Not as bad as time warner.... wish i had comcast.

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    KRS One is homerless in like 50 something at bats and I miss his home run...

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    Comcast technicians say they'll be at your house a certain time and never show up because one guy decided to quit before noon. I hate Comcast!

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    On the Comcast Sucks tip.b, 21b, 21I switched to another carriers slow DSL, because I hated Comcast so much. Id rather have slow DSL everyday than Comcast cable 6 days a week. b, 21b, 21Just recently my mom called comcast and told them that my dad died years ago and would they please put her bill in her name. They said, sorry we can't do that unless you provide a death certificate? WTF? She now has dishnetwork.

• I'm on Time/Warner, and I'm surprised to say I actually miss Adelphia.

• selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121KRS One is homerless in like 50 something at bats and I miss his home run... b, 21b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b, 21i couldn't figure this out at first and then BAHAHAHAHA