YOUR POST OFFICE

2»

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121all korean or indian ladies b, 21one of which i have nicke named "lightning" beacuse she is so FAST!!b,121b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1 b,121b, 21This is what I'm talking about.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    If you don't mail that many things that often you should try to find a smaller satellite PO near you. For example, they used to have a small USPS counter in a pharmacy near my old house.

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    Bicentennial station on Beverly can get real mollasses-y. as can hollywood station on Wilcox. You gotta keep your cool, but i study these tellers (what else can you do with an average wait time of 20 minutes no matter what time of day it is?) and im telling you, there aint one of them who can be bothered to pick up the pace one iota. its just a terrible attitude overall. Im still friendly to 'em etc, but its astounding how slow they can be for the simplest tasks. that 20 minute wait often translates to just 5-6 people in front of me in line. and thats with 3 windows open. wtf. And god forbid you show up between 4-6 pm. ive learned to never set foot near those places at that time.b, 21b, 21on the other hand, my rural PO in upstate NY rarely has anyone there, and the one girl behind the counter is super cute and friendly. Couldnt be better!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    The local PO in my hood is the branch that David Berkowitz worked at.b, 21b, 21The same one in Dead Presidents.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    My local PO has 5 windows, its super RAER if more than two are occupied. I always wonder why they can't hire a few more people, but I think most all PO's (and grocery stores for that matter) are like this. b,121b, 21How come everytime I go to the PO, there's the dude that hasn't packed his package and he has to buy tape and the box at the PO and wrap that schitt in line?!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121If you don't mail that many things that often you should try to find a smaller satellite PO near you. For example, they used to have a small USPS counter in a pharmacy near my old house. b,121b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b, 21Yea. I need to make the switch. Unfortunately their hours of operation aren't nearly as long.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121My local PO has 5 windows, its super RAER if more than two are occupied. I always wonder why they can't hire a few more people, but I think most all PO's (and grocery stores for that matter) are like this. b,121b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b, 21Yeah i never understood this phenomenon. It should be a snigglet.b,121b, 21My PO has like 7 windows and ive NEVER in my life seen them occupied.b, 21b, 21There's a smaller joint down the hill from me that has some real fusked up hours and they have 3 windows that ive only seen 2 used at the most.b, 21b,121And what is the name of that Postal Worker hat that's hard plastic? Some jungle/indian steez?

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    i miss sniglets.