I'm coming to Portland, OR in late November.

luckluck 4,077 Posts
edited October 2008 in Strut Central
I'm stopping in for a week (Nov. 21st - 28th) and hope to see the friendly and esteemed Night Owls (D**, J****, and others) again.b,121b,121Anyone looking for a phenomenal Gospel Soul DJ within that span? Heh.b,121b,121b,121b,121b,121Here's a special YouTube video for the PDX folks:b,121b,121

Comments

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Folks, I'm there tomorrow.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    Hey there, not too sure what is going on in town this weekend as I am working as usual. But if you find yourself in the downtown area its the same situation as last time. If I remember you don't drink? But I am working Happy hour tomorrow and Late Saturday night @ XV 15 SW 2nd. Its located right near VooDoo Donuts which is a must have for all visitors and close by 2nd ave records, so if you find yourself there come in and have a virgin emergency drink on me and say hello.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    You got my digits?b, 21b, 21My big plans is to watch #3 University of Portland Womens Soccer team play James Madison in the 3rd round of the national championship. b, 21Let me know if you want to come to the game. b, 21b, 21Other wise how about a digging trip on Tuesday?

• PSU Football on Sat. Never been and got hooked up. Holler if it tickles.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Quote:h, 21b, 21You got my digits?b, 21b, 21My big plans is to watch #3 University of Portland Womens Soccer team play James Madison in the 3rd round of the national championship. b, 21Let me know if you want to come to the game. b, 21b, 21Other wise how about a digging trip on Tuesday? b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21I'm here, guys. I've got your info, D**. I really wanted to see the game, but the family I'm staying with was busy with their young kids, and I was helping out. The internet tells me that the women won, though. Tuesday soulds great.b, 21b, 21I'll let you know before I stop by, A****. This time should work. The lady and I were planning on VooDoo, conincidently.b, 21b, 21Wither Wu?

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    check your pms