Cavril Payne - Ch,C,H (No),=Cavril (1974)

LawrenceLawrence 125 Posts
edited October 2008 in Strut Central
has anyone got a copy of this they want to sell?b,121b,121 failing that a rip?

Comments

• no dice?

• casbahcasbah 57 Posts
    b,121You can get the "When I Open My Eyes" track on a Jazz Bizniz comp from a few years back, but you probably already know that... can't help you with a rip. I found 3 copies on the cheap of that LP on two separate trips many years ago, I remember thinking "this could be interesting" then it blew up quite big. I wasn't that into it personally so i never kept one for myself, although to be honest I probably assumed I'd find some more - got good prices though, it was $600-800 at that time!

• wow. thats alot of money.

• casbahcasbah 57 Posts
    yeah, makes today's prices seem like a bargain. b,121b,121btw, found this: b,121b,121http://throwbackmusic.blogspot.com/2008/09/cavril-payne-chch-nocavril.html

• invite only. and apparently the guys a bit of a jerk. so no luck!

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    That blog is on fire! How is he a jerk, you asked for the keys to the kingdom and he denied you?b,121b,121Must be pretty nice if people give him those records!!

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121That blog is on fire! How is he a jerk, you asked for the keys to the kingdom and he denied you?b,121b,121Must be pretty nice if people give him those records!! b,121b,121h,121
    b,121b,121its like you have known me all my life