Jeans (NRR)

debardebar 215 Posts
edited July 2005 in Off Topic (NRR)
What kind of jeans yall rock?Anyone got any recommendations for some good baggy jeans, not too baggy, but enough room for my bozack to breathe. For some context: if you're familiar with Gap jeans, their Loose, Relaxed, Baggy (all) Fits are too tight for me (except for occasions that require I not scare white folks) and if you were alive during the 90s, the big ass Jnko (sp?), Hugo Boss, etc. shit that those grungy skaters rocked are too baggy for me.I don't mind dropping some change for some good pairs neither.

Comments

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    You should try dunderdon(.com). The best pair of jeans I ever wore. I can't find stores in Germany that sell Dunderdon, but I just noticed that there's a store finder option on their website. Best fit ever. Not too baggy, not too tight. They don't sell the style I wore any longer, but the new styles should have a nice fit too... plugplugplug

• Gstar radar low loose. more than 10 different colours / types. around $175.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    my jeans are from walmart.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    my jeans are from walmart.

Oh, yeah I can't even afford jeans. I got a burlap sack and some duct tape.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    What kind of jeans yall rock?

Anyone got any recommendations for some good baggy jeans, not too baggy, but enough room for my bozack to breathe. For some context: if you're familiar with Gap jeans, their Loose, Relaxed, Baggy (all) Fits are too tight for me (except for occasions that require I not scare white folks)

how often do white folks show fear at your pants?

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts

they got baggy (my pref)
    as well as relaxed and regular i think

you can find em on sale sometimes

• edubedub 715 Posts

Gstar radar low loose. more than 10 different colours / types. around $175.

damn, do you wear that pair everyday??... I have about 6 pair of Levi's 529... about the cost of one pair of those!

I just can't justify that much for jeans... that's like spending $50 on a t-shirt

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i always find the hot shit at...

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Evisu all day.......................

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    I like Lucky's.

Not sure how baggy they get, but they always stretch out tons. No seriously, they become an almost enitrely different pair of pants - I buy em kinda tight, and they always end up feeling just loose enough.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    Diesel when I got money

LRG when I don't

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

those look like the wearer may have sat down on a freshly painted ledge. fun!

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

those look like the wearer may have sat down on a freshly painted McDowells logo. fun!

• bubor0ckbubor0ck 141 Posts
    a good pair of jeans is a great investment. 150$ may seem like alot but after you wear them all the time for like 2 years+ it doesnt seem so bad. that said, my pair of diesels did not seem to hold up and somehow got all stretched out, and now look horrible after 6 months. Another place to look is your local skate shop. Denim made by skate companies is always really durable, but won't run you more than 70$ usually. I just bought a pair of jeans by a company called Matix. Highly reccomended.

Another place to look is your local skate shop. Denim made by skate companies is always really durable, but won't run you more than 70$ usually. I just bought a pair of jeans by a company called Matix. Highly reccomended.

so true! the best pair of jeans i've bought recently have been Matix boys' jeans. good fit and like you said, built to last.

what's funny is that a lot of the young dudes coming into my BF's store are buying the girls' Matix so they can get the slim fit look that's so popular now.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Another place to look is your local skate shop. Denim made by skate companies is always really durable, but won't run you more than 70$ usually. I just bought a pair of jeans by a company called Matix. Highly reccomended.

so true! the best pair of jeans i've bought recently have been Matix boys' jeans. good fit and like you said, built to last.

what's funny is that a lot of the young dudes coming into my BF's store are buying the girls' Matix so they can get the slim fit look that's so popular now.

Good a time as any to lament girls rocking low-rise jeans when they shouldn`t?

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    I recently got a pair of Paper Denim & Cloth jeans. Very comfy.

• SpinatraSpinatra 39 Posts
    my favourite jeans company... the attention to detail on a genuine pair of Evisu is well worth paying for imo. I read something about all Evisus are sewn on vintage 1950s looms so you get a genuine vintage look, and the guy who founded it used to paint on the 'gul' symbol on by hand on every pair, thought that was pretty dope...

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Kenneth Cole makes my ass look nice

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    The real question: what's your sag method? Any of you dudes rockin' the rubber bands at the bottom of your cuffs to keep 'em off the pavement?

I never could get with that.

• Anyone one who pays >$75 for a pair of jeans deserves to be the illustration for the word metrosexual in a dictionary. Rock some Dr. Beepers.
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    Anyone one who pays >$75 for a pair of jeans deserves to be the illustration for the word metrosexual in a dictionary. Rock some Dr. Beepers.

Diesel, Zathan Model to be exact.

Dead all that metro talk, sometimes you gotta fork out the bucks to have something nice.

If not then I just rock jeans from the Gap.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Anyone one who pays >$75 for a pair of jeans deserves to be the illustration for the word metrosexual in a dictionary. Rock some Dr. Beepers.

Dead all that metro talk, sometimes you gotta fork out the bucks to have something nice.

the man speaks the truth.

Try going out with some fine ass girl you just met in some busted ass clothes and see how well that shit flys

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts

Try going out with some fine ass girl you just met in some busted ass clothes and see how well that shit flys

Guzzo ain't lying man! I will be out with my friends and girls always come and talk to me (no dj groupies) and they can't figure it out? I tell them for starters their shoes are dirty and their clothes are shot! They still don't get it. Guys really don't give a shit but a female pays attention to detail. It honestly really starts with fresh kicks.

• Anyone one who pays >$75 for a pair of jeans deserves to be the illustration for the word metrosexual in a dictionary. Rock some Dr. Beepers.

Women prefer me unclothed anyway, so let the labels and logos buttress those with weak game.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Women prefer me unclothed anyway, so let the labels and logos buttress those with weak game.

that may be the weakest comeback I've heard in a while.

Get your game up homie, maybe some new jeans can bring some inspriation

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    a female pays attention to detail. It honestly really starts with fresh kicks.

yeah, and then they check the watch. all bad when you're rocking 3 year old scruffy nikes and a

"like, are you wearing a calculator watch? did you have to go back to the '80's to get that?"

real girls don't care about your dorky watch or the label of your jeans, so, follow gloom's lead and just get them at walmart.

• Try going out with some fine ass girl you just met in some busted ass clothes and see how well that shit flys

that may be the weakest comeback I've heard in a while.

Get your game up homie, maybe some new jeans can bring some inspriation

I was being ironic there thick brick. I guess I'll have to lower my game in order to effectively communicate.

real girls don't care about your dorky watch or the label of your jeans, so, follow gloom's lead and just get them at walmart.

hmmm. yes. but please avoid walmart at all costs.

i???m sure everyone has a different definition of a real girl, but since i have a pulse, i will assume i fall into that category???
    Quick notes on bad looks:
    -deck shoes/top-siders/moccasins
    -white turtlenecks
    -white socks with dress shoes
    -dirty fingernails
    -beer t-shirts (unless doing something messy, painting/cooking/oil change/changing diapers/etc)
    -shirts tucked into pants (unless wearing suit)
    -those horrid sports sandals with velcro or quick-snaps

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

Quick notes on bad looks:
    -deck shoes

Caveat: Unless designed by Gucci or Hermes