if there was ever a time for a terrorist attack..

2»

Comments

• LoopDreamsLoopDreams 1,195 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h,121
    b,121
    /font1
    /font1
    h,121
    b,121
    b,121
    b,121and to LokoOne: Get out of here with those conspiracy theories, it's sad enough you believe that shit, I doubt it's even mildly entertaining to anybody else.
    b,121
    b,121
    h,121
    font class="post"1
    b,121
    b,121As the US levees catostrophic economic sanctions all over the world, how in the name of Coltrane could someone merely suggesting that a terrorist group might attack our economic infrastructure ever in a gazillion years be relegated as a kooky conspiracy theory that people shouldn't dare to even entertain?
    b,121
    b,121
    h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121The sad thing is there doesn't need to be another terrorist attack...the damage is already done. Didn't the cook Bin Laden say that he'd make america 'fall on it's own sword', ie bleed to death financially while chasing down the ghosts of terrorists past? You guys are dropping 20 Billion a Month in Iraq right now. Ouch.

• Well, boys, I reckon this is it - nuclear combat toe to toe with the Roosskies. Now look, boys, I ain't much of a hand at makin' speeches, but I got a pretty fair idea that something doggone important is goin' on back there. And I got a fair idea the kinda personal emotions that some of you fellas may be thinkin'. Heck, I reckon you wouldn't even be human bein's if you didn't have some pretty strong personal feelin's about nuclear combat. I want you to remember one thing, the folks back home is a-countin' on you and by golly, we ain't about to let 'em down. I tell you something else, if this thing turns out to be half as important as I figure it just might be, I'd say that you're all in line for some important promotions and personal citations when this thing's over with. That goes for ever' last one of you regardless of your race, color or your creed. Now let's get this thing on the hump - we got some flyin' to do.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    img src="http://www.soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/media//4831.gif"1b,121b,121Oh shit, best avatar ever!

• /font1
    /font1
    h,121
    b,121This thread is lame.
    b,121
    b,121
    h,121
    font class="post"1

• /font1
    /font1
    h,121
    b,121
    b,121and to LokoOne: Get out of here with those conspiracy theories, it's sad enough you believe that shit, I doubt it's even mildly entertaining to anybody else.
    b,121
    b,121
    h,121
    font class="post"1

• /font1
    /font1
    h,121
    b,121 the cook Bin Laden
    b,121
    b,121
    h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121doggie I know it might look like a chef's hat to the untrained eye, but that thing he wears on his head is a traditional headcovering worn in different incarnations throughout the Arab and Muslim worlds.

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    And I bet you say 'Pakistan' all Muslimy too, just like your manchurian candidate. Why do you hate our america so much rootless??? b,121b,121img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif" alt="" 21

• Def to America.

• LoopDreamsLoopDreams 1,195 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h,121
    b,121
    /font1
    /font1
    h,121
    b,121 the cook Bin Laden
    b,121
    b,121
    h,121
    font class="post"1
    b,121
    b,121doggie I know it might
    look like a chef's hat to the untrained eye, but that thing he wears on his head is a traditional headcovering worn in different incarnations throughout the Arab and Muslim worlds. b,121b,121h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121cook (cooooooook) as in screwball. Kooooque? (Sp??)

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    b,121b,121third time's a charmb,121b,121b,121/font1
    /font1
    h,121
    b,121
    /font1
    /font1
    h,121
    b,121This thread is lame.
    b,121
    b,121
    h,121
    font class="post"1
    b,121
    b,121
    h,121
    font class="post"1

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h,121
    b,121cook (cooooooook) as in screwball. Kooooque? (Sp??)
    b,121
    b,121
    h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121Kook.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Sorry to offend/upset/insult people and to participate in a lame thread. b,121b,121Kala is not alone in believing that the Republicans or Reptilians will try to hold on to power via a terrorist attack. It has been mentioned before on ss with out much fan fair. b,121b,121Terrorist attacks happen every day. It is horrible, and I in no way think it is funny. Large scale terrorist attacks happen every few weeks. Mostly we quickly forget about them because they happen in Pakistan, Turkey, Morocco or other countries that we don't care much about.b,121b,121My point is that between now and election day world events will swing our attention back to security. It might not be a terrorist attack. Last time it happened Russia invaded Georgia. That was what? 3 weeks ago, 4? I don't want people to die or countries to be invaded or terrorist attacks. But it will happen. Some people (not me) think it will help John McCain. Some people (not me) will think the CIA or the Illuminati were behind it.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    not once did i mention"funny" "humor" or any other such nonsense in relation to my original postb,121b,121also since the thread was/is recieved as "lame" i apologize to anyone offened.b,121b,121however from the title ,"one" with minimal intelligence and cognitive reasoning powers could easily deduce the contents-therefore don't read it if you think its going to be "lame"or not to your likingb,121b,121either way ...it would be a horrendous thing so please to stfu

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h,121
    b,121It's pretty clear that there will be attempts at further attacks but I'd doubt that these will be timed according to events like an election. One of the biggest strengths of this sort of terrorism is its unpredictability.
    b,121
    b,121Most important, if it does happen, I don't think anybody on here will feel good to have made a joke about it beforehand or even predicted the date or time frame.
    b,121
    b,121
    b,121
    h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121Nah mate, you misunderstood me. I'm saying the whole 'terrorist' attack fear is over hyped, exagerated and distroted by Bush political agenda. I also believe all those reptilian ufo NWO extremist are full of BS. People need to look at the bigger picture and not just focus on the possible scenearios the mass media keeps pedling.b,121b,121What I was just suggesting is if there was to be some sort of attack, as far as a real credible threat to the US, or if someone REALLY wanted to damage the US, they would attack the financial system. Due to global capitalism, a few people making major moves can build or destory and economy.b,121b,121 Check what the US and European banks did to Argentina in the early 2000's. By just pulling all their money out the company they caused full scale anarchy. George Soros and his mates were able to cripple a handful of asian countries by dumping their currencies. Now last i checked the US has a multi billion dollar deficit. that means you owe the world alot of money, if all those govt decided to call in their loans, or take out their investments in the US banks it would make the current economic problems seem mild.

• /font1
    /font1
    h,121
    b,121not once did i mention"funny" "humor" or any other such nonsense in relation to my original post
    b,121
    b,121also since the thread was/is recieved as "lame" i apologize to anyone offened.
    b,121
    b,121however from the title ,"one" with minimal intelligence and cognitive reasoning powers could easily deduce the contents-therefore don't read it if you think its going to be "lame"or not to your liking
    b,121
    b,121either way ...it would be a horrendous thing so please to stfu
    b,121
    b,121
    h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121There is competition between retardation and insanity going on in your brain, and I dont know which is winning.

• mickalphabetmickalphabet deep inna majestic segue 374 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h,121
    b,121I'd doubt that these will be timed according to events like an election.
    b,121
    b,121
    h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121***cough***b,121b,121madrid