WIDEMOUF VITAMIN WATER BOTTLES + 151 = SLURRICANE

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited October 2008 in Strut Central
holy shit i got effed up at karaoke this weekend. see the problem is a lot of my favorite spots are getting real strict on the no alcohol policy and i had to pour my shit in a widemouth vitamin water bottle to get it in. widemouth liquor bottles is prolly one of the worst ideas ever.

Comments

• Have you gone to that spot in Thai Town?

• no, which one?

• niiiiiiiiiice!b,121b, 21there's this coffee place where i'm moving to that stays open till 12-1am and has a pretty dope bar upstairs that gets packed. i found out this weekend that they'll make you an americano and leave enough room for you to take it upstairs to the actual bar where the barkeeps will throw bailey's in it for you. irish coffee & p-funk's on the deck rappin with women, such a good look on soooo many levels.

• I don't know the name. It's an after hours spot, beer, food and you pretty much have the karaoke machine to yourself. It is a shit ton of fun.b,121b,121hollywood and harvard

• /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h,121
    b,121niiiiiiiiiice!
    b,121
    b, 21there's this coffee place where i'm moving to that stays open till 12-1am and has a pretty dope bar upstairs that gets packed. i found out this weekend that they'll make you an americano and leave enough room for you to take it upstairs to the actual bar where the barkeeps will throw bailey's in it for you. irish coffee & p-funk's on the deck rappin with women, such a good look on soooo many levels.
    b,121
    b,121
    h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121Irish Coffee = Coffee, a little sugar, Irish Whiskey & a dollop of fresh whipped creamb,121b,121No Bailey's

• oh yeah, ive been there. but ive never been there when the karaoke machine isnt being used. its usually hella fools doing thai karaoke. i wasnt even sure if they had english songs.

• /font1
    /font1
    h,121
    b,121
    /font1
    /font1
    h,121
    b,121niiiiiiiiiice!
    b,121
    b, 21there's this coffee place where i'm moving to that stays open till 12-1am and has a pretty dope bar upstairs that gets packed. i found out this weekend that they'll make you an americano and leave enough room for you to take it upstairs to the actual bar where the barkeeps will throw bailey's in it for you. irish coffee & p-funk's on the deck rappin with women, such a good look on soooo many levels.
    b,121
    b,121
    h,121
    font class="post"1
    b,121
    b,121Irish Coffee = Coffee, a little sugar, Irish Whiskey & a dollop of fresh whipped cream
    b,121
    b,121No Bailey's
    b,121
    b,121
    h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121haha! yeah, the first time i had real irish coffee was in japan and i was like "WTF?!? WHERES THE BAILEYS?" oh, and i dont think they but any sugar in it.

• Everyone there is so nice. they have books of english songs. b,121b,121the last few times i've gone my group had the machine for the whole night. except for when some coked out hookers wanted to sing sublime.

• /font1
    /font1
    h,121
    b,121
    /font1
    /font1
    h,121
    b,121niiiiiiiiiice!
    b,121
    b,121
    b,121
    h,121
    font class="post"1
    b,121
    b,121Irish Coffee = Coffee, a little sugar, Irish Whiskey & a dollop of fresh whipped cream
    b,121
    b,121No Bailey's
    b,121
    b,121
    h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121b,121img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/know.gif" alt="" 21 i had no clue. tip of the hat kind sir.

• /font1
    /font1
    h,121
    b,121
    b,121
    b,121haha! yeah, the first time i had real irish coffee was in japan and i was like "WTF?!? WHERES THE BAILEYS?" oh, and i dont think they but any sugar in it.
    b,121
    b,121
    h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121I can take or leave the sugar, but the rest is img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sn.gif" alt="" 21

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Y'all should try a Nutty Irishman. Add a shot each of Frangelico and Baileys to your black coffee. b,121b,121Here's a list of a href="http://www.drinksmixer.com/cat/18/" target="_blank"1100 coffee and liquor drinks./a1 There's a few rather nasty drink names on that list, but I'll let you find them for yourselves.