My girl rules...

djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
she just sent me milk and cookies to my job. how fuckin cool is that? Snookies Cookies makes some good ass cookies, I'm bout to spoil my lunch.

Comments

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    my girl just yells at me and spends my money while im at work...

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Thanks for sharing josh

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    she just sent me milk and cookies to my job. how fuckin cool is that?

Snookies Cookies makes some good ass cookies, I'm bout to spoil my lunch.

she's a keeper, dude

• tiptoetiptoe 57 Posts
    Back in the real world...

my girl just yells at me and spends my money while im at work...

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    My wife just bought me a Rocawear shirt and a pair of Enyce shorts... I think she trying to give me a little loving before work. Top that suckers...

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    "My girl?" No wonder you ain't been calling, emailing or answering your phone.

Bitch.

Fuck LavaLife.

Herm

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    my boy hooked me up with two A's games this weekend, field level behind home plate. i have a wicked farmers tan now.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    A's games

Damn I'm sorry. Hey, there's other fish in the sea. Keep your head up.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    A's games

ouch. but why sorry? they are on fire now, winning their last 9 series. they swept the white sox who have the best record in the majors and they took 3 out of 4 from the rangers this weekend. i watched zito pitch a perfect game until the 8th inning and saw some of the best defensive plays i've seen this season on friday nite. how are the giants doing?

but i don't understand this giants vs a's hateuracion. american & national leagues = apples and oranges. in the words of shiggy, why hate when you can love?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    this made me really sad.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    "My girl?" No wonder you ain't been calling, emailing or answering your phone.

Bitch.

Fuck LavaLife.

Herm

says the man who was all tied up this weekend reading about a 9 year old boy and his "magical powers"

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    this made me really sad.

what's macaulay doing to that girl in the poster????

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    you can't see his hands.

My wife just bought me a Rocawear shirt and a pair of Enyce shorts... I think she trying to give me a little loving before work. Top that suckers...

well I've only been with this one for 2 weeks so I think i might be able to soon.

• this made me really sad.

Tickle tickle with my...

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    My girl just made me take a walk through the forest in order to dig out some plant raer for our terrace! Foxglove (if that is the correct translation). Digitalis purpurea. Actually, it's not that rare at all, but I had to climb the top of a hill. Collecting plants raer! Plaese tell me some plant really raer.

Serioulsy though, my girlfriend is the best. We know each other for 18 years!!! Since elementary school!!! And she still likes me.

She understands my record fetish, because her dad used to collect too. I'm supposed to sell his collection now and might be able to keep the good stuff for myself for free! All records (about 3,500) are NM.

• Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts

well I've only been with this one for 2 weeks so I think i might be able to soon.

two weeks....!!! is this love at first sight?... I would be buggin if some girl I meet two weeks ago was sending work presents...

but if its love then...

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    A's games

ouch. but why sorry? they are on fire now, winning their last 9 series. they swept the white sox who have the best record in the majors and they took 3 out of 4 from the rangers this weekend. i watched zito pitch a perfect game until the 8th inning and saw some of the best defensive plays i've seen this season on friday nite. how are the giants doing?

but i don't understand this giants vs a's hateuracion. american & national leagues = apples and oranges. in the words of jinxy[/b], why hate when you can love?

and im with you damela, giants fans are just a bunch of sour complaining yuppies. yup, i said it.

go[color:green]A's [/color]!

two weeks....!!! is this love at first sight?... I would be buggin if some girl I meet two weeks ago was sending work presents...

but if its love then...

well she asked me last week if i'd be embarassed if she sent something to my job, to which I replied "nope" so she sent milk and cookies which has got to be the cutest thing a girl has done for me in a while.

Love? I dunno, but she's cool as a motherfucker.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    oh, and to the dude, your girl does indeed rule and stories like this make me all mushy-gushy-"awwwww!"-cute-puppy-dog-pinch-your-cheeks-eskimo-kisses. keep this one around.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

well she asked me last week if i'd be embarassed if she sent something to my job, to which I replied "nope" so she sent milk and cookies which has got to be the cutest thing a girl has done for me in a while.

Shit, I send this dude some Suga Free raer and he dumps me after a week.

Pffff.

• well she asked me last week if i'd be embarassed if she sent something to my job, to which I replied "nope" so she sent milk and cookies which has got to be the cutest thing a girl has done for me in a while.

Pffff.

hi herm.

Pffff.

I'm sorry baby, I'mma still call you though

• Salary_DizSalary_Diz 735 Posts
    Iron Monkey mowed my lawn.

Top that, bitches.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    this made me really sad.

Tickle tickle with my...

Look mom! No hands!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Iron Monkey mowed my lawn.

Top that, bitches.