Ebay user tenoclockshow.......

El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
edited October 2008 in Strut Central
Anyone in the UK know this Ebay member I have been trying to contact him regarding a Natural four "Hanging on to a lie" 45 he won from me on Ebay......anyone???

Comments

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    watch out for gangsta-of-soul from germanyb,121won a record and didn't want to pay registered mail fee even though he knew ahead of time about it..douche

• People like this warrant an ebay turd forum or a thread at least , plenty of em out there.

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h,121
    b,121watch out for gangsta-of-soul from germany
    b,121won a record and didn't want to pay registered mail fee even though he knew ahead of time about it..douche
    b,121
    b,121
    h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121I will add him to my list of people banned from bidding on my auctions.... guess I will hold the verdict on tenoclockshow I just went to USPS website and tracked the item apparently it was in customs for the last 4 days and is just now out for delivery....4 days in customs?

• /font1
    /font1
    h,121
    b,121
    b,121I will add him to my list of people banned from bidding on my auctions.... guess I will hold the verdict on tenoclockshow I just went to USPS website and tracked the item apparently it was in customs for the last 4 days and is just now out for delivery....4 days in customs?
    b,121
    b,121
    h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121Does there exist a soulstrut blacklist of some kind?

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h,121
    b,121
    /font1
    /font1
    h,121
    b,121
    b,121I will add him to my list of people banned from bidding on my auctions.... guess I will hold the verdict on tenoclockshow I just went to USPS website and tracked the item apparently it was in customs for the last 4 days and is just now out for delivery....4 days in customs?
    b,121
    b,121
    h,121
    font class="post"1
    b,121
    b,121Does there exist a soulstrut blacklist of some kind?
    b,121
    b,121
    h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121Yea there was a post last year and alot of people provided list of blocked users.. I cant find it though..