Bollywood Song ID

volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
edited October 2008 in Strut Central
I saw an Inidan TV channel the other day and they were showing music videos and some were from movies. There was one kinda funky song that was 3 school girls singing inside and then they ended up outside singing with pedestrians in a crosswalk. The song had "Luck" or "Lucky" in the title. Any help would be great.b,121b,121Also, is there any good online place to download Indian music (for free or purchase)?

Comments

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Could your description be more vague? Just wondering.

• /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h,121
    b,121Could your description be more vague? Just wondering.
    b,121
    b,121
    h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121Also there was some dancing, some kind of sitar and some of the girls made a funny face when the dood ( you know )looked at them. b,121b,121You seen that right?

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Yea, every bollywood movie has school girls in crosswalks singing a song called Lucky and was just on the Indian music channel 2 days ago. Don't be a dick just cause you couldn't pull this out of your ass in a lame attempt to impress someone.b,121b,121This questions is for people who actually watch Indian TV, watch Bollywood movies and download Indian music on the internet.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    From a person that watches Bollywood movies and downloads Indian music, you're description was too vague. Maybe Marco will swing in on a vine to save the day. Have a good one champ!

/font1
    /font1
    h,121
    b,121From a person that watches Bollywood movies and downloads Indian music, you're description was too vague.
    b,121
    b,121
    h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121Please, do impress us with your list of Bollywood movies in which 3 school girls sing a song called Lucky in a crosswalk. I'm sure it will be endless.

• KaushikKaushik 320 Posts
    I'm actually embarassed I know this one.b,121b,121I think you're talking about "Lucky Lips" from the movie "Lucky - No Time for Love." The girl is an Aishwarya Rai lookalike. b,121b,121Youtube: a href="" target="_blank"1www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQyr9h2H9rk/a1 Can't check if this is the right link because it's blocked at work.b,121b,121The singer is the legendary Asha Bhonsle. Don't know who did the music. Actually the song's not really that funky you know.b,121b,121To download bollywood tunes, free or otherwise, your best bet is to do a Google blog search using the title of the song, or the movie the song is from.b,121b,121Example: a href="http://blogsearch.google.com/blogsearch?hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=dard+e+disco+mp3" target="_blank"1http://blogsearch.google.com/blogsearch?hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=dard+e+disco+mp3/a1b,121b,121Google blog search for mp3's of the track "Dard E Disco" from the movie Om Shanti Om. Just watch out for all the fake blogs that redirect you to sketchy Russian mp3 sites.

/font1
    /font1
    h,121
    b,121I'm actually embarassed I know this one.
    b,121
    b,121I think you're talking about "Lucky Lips" from the movie "Lucky - No Time for Love." The girl is an Aishwarya Rai lookalike.
    b,121
    b,121Youtube:
    a href="" target="_blank"1www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQyr9h2H9rk
    /a1 Can't check if this is the right link because it's blocked at work.
    b,121
    b,121The singer is the legendary Asha Bhonsle. Don't know who did the music. Actually the song's not really that funky you know.
    b,121
    b,121To download bollywood tunes, free or otherwise, your best bet is to do a Google blog search using the title of the song, or the movie the song is from.
    b,121
    b,121Example:
    /a1
    b,121
    b,121Google blog search for mp3's of the track "Dard E Disco" from the movie Om Shanti Om. Just watch out for all the fake blogs that redirect you to sketchy Russian mp3 sites.
    b,121
    b,121
    h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121That is it! Thank you so much. Yes, my deffinition of funky is liberal. My wife and I like to dance to world music like this. If I can dance to it it falls under "funky". Silly but true. Thanks again.