ATLANTA GAS SHORTAGE

shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
edited September 2008 in Strut Central
Is this only happening in my city?b,121b,121People are going crazy trying to find some gas?b,121Fights at the pump, people sleeping in the parking lot waiting on some gas.b,121The stations will only allow you to put $20 in the tank.b,121b,121No DAMN gas for a 10 to 20 mile radius around here.b,121b,121 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/WHYMUSTICRY.gif" alt="" /1

Comments

• I subscribe to a mailing list run by a dude from Asheville and he said that there's little to no gas there either.

• yeah in NC and in Nashville,TN it's the same BS really.

• reskresk 391 Posts
    Its not going on here in Miami fortunatley. But i have had to wait 2 hours before here a couple hurricane scares ago. b,121b,121I learned my lesson.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h,121
    b,121Its not going on here in Miami fortunatley. But i have had to wait 2 hours before here a couple hurricane scares ago.
    b,121
    b,121I learned my lesson.
    b,121
    b,121
    h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121Port Related.

• Happening elsewhere in GA, but maybe that's no suprise...

• b,121This is real.b,121b,121If I was still living 770 miles away, I would have seen this on the news and thought to myself, "what a bunch of dumbasses."b,121b,121But now I'm here in Atlanta and in it. I don't drive my car very much, so I could have pulled a Rip Van Winkle and missed this whole thing. But passing by 10 bone-dry gas stations only to find a station pumping only Regular 87 from only one pump, with a half-mile line of cars fanning out in two directions, well that can excite the little primate kernel inside your gizzard that can set you to panicking. Something about this mass behavior.b,121b,121Atlanta. You live on top of a big, dry hill with too many other people, what do you expect? Gas doesn't run uphill. Ergo, at least it doesn't smell like shit here.