Carn the1Hawks!!

SelinaKyle83SelinaKyle83 1,042 Posts
edited September 2008 in Strut Central
Any Aussie's payin attention today??b,121b,121P.s never in my wildest dreams did i imagine i'd start a thread like this... img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohmyer1.gif" alt="" /1

Comments

• I didn't even know who was playing till today.. b,121b,121img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/latte.gif" alt="" /1

• Well you are from Tassie.........ahahahahhahahaha, just jokes! img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif" alt="" /1

• Best day of the year to go skating if you live in Vic or any other AFL obsessed state - no security, cars or hassles from people. Until the game is over and everyone rolls out drunk and angry/happy. Glad your team won Selina, but I hate AFL so much it's not funny.

• Thanks kwality, born into a huge1Hawthorn supporting family but footy certainly isn't my cup of tea!! This was the11st match i'd caught since the180's....but i'm always a sucker for the underdog and as far as i know (knowing very little...), they kicked ass!! Work was quiet too as a result so was a win win situation! img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif" alt="" /1

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    The Hawks didn't win, The Cats lost.b,121b,121I was there. b,121b,121img src="http://dcist.com/attachments/W Jacarl Melton/krs-one[1].jpg"1b,121b,121Still, it was a good day and the 1st time i've actually been to a GF which was nice.

• now to just get the goddamn bugry league final over next weekend and we can put football behind us for another year