hello again...

iron_monkeyiron_monkey 985 Posts
edited September 2008 in Strut Central
wassup gang?b,121b,121Been a while, hope all is lovely w/ all you foolios. b,121b,121Sorry to not have come around all that much lately. b,121b,121Life's good here in LA for me and the wifey. b,121b,121Last strutter I saw (in the real world) was Electrode, who was gracious enough to lend me his drum kit for a Gary Wilson gig in LA not too long ago. OH, and my homie Tsega. b,121b,121Been focused on getting me stuff together, doing some research and heading back to the east coast in the next year or so. b,121b,121In the meantime, been practicing my tattooing and looking for an apprenticeship at a reputable shop. b,121b,121No, no records for me lately... whatever, man. Records ain't going anywhere... they'll always be around. b,121b,121So, what's goin on witchoo?

Comments

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Halloo there!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/raerface.gif" alt="" 21

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121No, no records for me lately... whatever, man. Records ain't going anywhere... they'll always be around. b,121b,121b,121b,121h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poor.gif" alt="" 21

• duuuuuuu-uuuude. how are you?!? i ran into lim again. guess where he's been. u get 1 guess.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    OG Iron Monkey in the building.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    Everything's great here. Classes started (finishing up my basic transfer classes for electrical engineering), new job close to home, Toots and Isaacs show were both great. Nothing much other than that. You sounded like the talking dead when you had that food poisoning the last time I talked to you. Drop me a line sometime.