Shyheim ft.Big L "Furious Anger" appreciation post

SouthCrackalackSouthCrackalack 3,853 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
(I see that the Shyheim self titled album is pulling in 40-50 bucks a pop now,hmm i wasnt aware of that)...but what caused me to post this was digging through my 12"s and throwing on Shyheim ft. Big L "Furious Anger." Aint heard it since it was making the mixtape rounds when it was out but damn this song is dope as fuck. lyrics,beats,and all... carry on...

Comments

• cHillercHiller 293 Posts
    Yeah, i love how the Pulp Fiction Quote is used...

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    What's the chance of posting up an mp3? Never heard it.

• What's the chance of posting up an mp3? Never heard it.

give me 5 minutes and ill post it. do I get one in return!?!

also..what does that say in your avatar? ARS? thats my old graffiti crew name

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    (I see that the Shyheim self titled album is pulling in 40-50 bucks a pop now,hmm i wasnt aware of that)...but what caused me to post this was digging through my 12"s and throwing on Shyheim ft. Big L "Furious Anger." Aint heard it since it was making the mixtape rounds when it was out but damn this song is dope as fuck. lyrics,beats,and all...

carry on...

co-sign... Track is banoodles, and the sample from Pulp Fiction is

Also the whole simple piano loop works perfectly for the song.

• sconesscones 434 Posts
    word put a mp3 up
    in return check my mix with the wicked dj premier remix of on & on..

- http://users.warche.st/~pip/SconeboyJan1.mp3

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    Furious Anger was my shit a while back.. i remember around 1999 i was listening to that a lot..

so good.... most stuff with big l is.

• dman I tried..but I couldnt get it working. sucks because its a dope track. someone on here has to have it. I think im putting it up on Ebay today if you are interested.

• sconesscones 434 Posts
    email [email]sconeboy@gmail.com[/email] a clip..