Dr. Rap (Blowed Related)

GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
edited September 2008 in Strut Central
This for all those dudes who used to go to the blowed back on Thursday nights, anybody remember this guy? b,121b,121I used to this dude take the mic1with his old yiddish accent rip some avant garde shit and then run off to catch the metro.b,121b,121Hardest holocaust survivor to ever grace the mic1at the Kaos Network.b,121b,121I remember seeing a couple articles on him back in the day but I can't find anything now on the googles

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Yep, I seent him. I can recall having sort of a wtf reaction to dude when I heard him grab the mic at the Blowed in 95-96(?). But no harm no foul.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    So you guys are saying an old Jewish dude who survived the holocaust used to rap at Project Blowed?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    I only saw him once, so I just figured it to be a one-time thing. b,121b,121I seriously thought until today that some crazy dude wandered in off the streets, grabbed the mic when no one was looking, had a spastic yet1nicely poetic rant, and then immediately stormed back out into the street again to do the same at a Japanese restaurant and shit. b,121b,121Go figure...b,121b,121And now I'm confused if we're actually talking about Busdriver or not.