Palin's Email Account....

edulusedulus 421 Posts
edited September 2008 in Strut Central
a href="http://gawker.com/5051193/sarah-palins-personal-email-account-hacked"1target="_blank"1http://gawker.com/5051193/sarah-palins-personal-email-account-hackedb,121b,121 /font1
Quote:/font1h,121b,121 Did the internet just cause Sarah Palin to destroy evidence? The potential Veep is in a bit of trouble for using her personal, unarchived email address (gov.sarah@yahoo.com) to conduct state business. Which is, you know, questionable, because it violates public records requests and could stall information gathering in the Troopergate scandal. Now comes word that Anonymous, the fun-loving Internet gadflies based loosely around mostly lawless message board 4Chan, got a hold of the password to another Palin email account: [email]gov.palin@yahoo.com.[/email] It all looks legit! The offending posts, screenshots, heretofore unseen family photos, and emails have all been deleted from Imageshack and 4Chan. But we have them. You want to read Sarah Palin's email?b,121b,121Ok, sad thing first: a good Samaritan reset the password and tried to alert Sarah. But he also posted the new password, causing multiple people to try to log in at once, freezing the account for 24 hours. And now, the account has been deleted! Which is, as we said, maybe destruction of evidence? So for now this is, we think, all we'll get to see from this email account (if anyone finds evidence of saved emails, let us know.) b,121b,121h,121
font class="post"1 b,121b,121somedays....the internet...its wow...

Comments

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    I thought there was a moratorium on adding the suffix "gate"1to every fuckin scandal that comes up in the news. b,121b,121If not, can we declare one? b,121b,121[George Carlin] They even said "Troopergate scandal."1 Why? Just say "trooper scandal"1and move on! [/George Carlin]

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Part of me wants to say "this is really ugly shit"1but then I think about all that warrantless wire-tapping and there is a grim irony. b,121b,121It's still some ugly shit though.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    milf[babe] in the moose woods of technology

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    I can hear the Wingnut Wurlitzer warming up....