Oslo, Malmoe Copenhagen - I'm going

the_average_manthe_average_man 675 Posts
edited September 2008 in Strut Central
what's worth having a look at round them parts? Doesn't have to be record related

Comments

• copenhagen is fun man. ummmm, all i really did there was get tattooed, ride my bike around, and get shithaused at night with a bunch of women. my friend Lars' owns a shop out there called Fresh Connection, if you're into the rap de rap.b,121b,121so much fun, i went back for seconds.

• re: CPH - it depends entirely on what you want to do here. let me know and I'll try and help you out. two standard things I always recommend to foreigners is the 'social experiment'/ weed spot Christiania and Louisiana, an art museum one hour north of the city.

• For a start check out the diggers guide on verygoodplus.co.uk for more info bout CPH, Oslo and so on.b,121b,121Im from Copenhagen so if you can be more specific Im sure I will have something to add.b,121b,121Also the good m.dejean and Upskiboo on here lives there.b,121b,121Peace,b,121b,121Dress

• Nice one, Malmo gets a run down on there too....b,121b,121anyone fancy meeting up? Esp. the dood wiv the fenda roads innit img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bizzo.gif" alt="" 21

• Im from Oslo...b,121When are u visiting?b,121b,121b,121b,121Peace,b,121b,121F.

• tomorrow!!! img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/freeway.gif" alt="" 21b,121b,121I'm there till Tuesday then off down Malmo/Copenhagen and flying home Sunday 28th morning. Literally walking out of a club in the early hours to the airport img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/WHYMUSTICRY.gif" alt="" 21

• yeah man, hit me up a few days before you get here. I'd be happy to give you a small tour

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121anyone fancy meeting up? Esp. the dood wiv the fenda roads innit img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bizzo.gif" alt="" 21 b,121b,121h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121b,121Hit me up when you come to Copenhagen. PM sent.