2»

Comments

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    16 was kind of fun.

How the hell did you figure out 19?

• flip the drawer around

All I see is a coffin-like shape and when I try to click or click and drag it, it doesn't move or change.

• click on it and hold then flip to the left

Lol, this [i]is/i1 frustrating. Are you supposed to click and hold for a long time? Because clicking and holding doesn't allow me to drag it in any way, in any direction.

I've tried clicking and holding everywhere on the darn thing and it won't budge in any direction. I've got to be doing something wrong.

• Yeah you click on it and move the cursor to the left and it flips round to reveal the drawers

Ok, I got it. It's about velocity.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Madd spoilers up in this bitch.b,121b,121This is probably my favorite online game ever...b,121b,121a href="http://www.handdrawngames.com/DesktopTD/game.asp" target="_blank"1http://www.handdrawngames.com/DesktopTD/game.aspb,121b,121Hours of fun.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    This game was pretty tough using a touchpad. Pretty easy overall though.b,121b,121- spidey

• Know any others like the escape room ? i enjoyed that. Played one called mobairoom which was ok but too easy and the sequels are all in japanese.

• Alright so on 10 the room goes through 2 line changes whenever I click the switch. Is there some trick to get the lines to stay where they are when they all meet at one point?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121Alright so on 10 the room goes through 2 line changes whenever I click the switch. Is there some trick to get the lines to stay where they are when they all meet at one point? b,121b,121h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121You just have to click in the spot really quickly. b,121b,121It's extremely annoying.

• whats teh deal with 20? what time?

• Options
    Bottom right corner...