I AM COMING TO SF

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited September 2008 in Strut Central
anyone want to karaoke? its real last minute and i'll be busy on saturday but i am not leaving until i get comfy with some jack in jtown. if you are down call me or pm me. this shit is going down!b,121b,121also, i was wondering if anyone knows of any good art openings or showings in town at the moment. gotta do work stuffs to.

Comments

• I think we're doing it Sunday night - holler at Awwwdamn for details...

• wait, youre in sf now? visiting? cant do sunday, thats when my charriot turns to a punkin. oh well, i feel sorry that you guys will be missing all this!

• I am flying in Saturday morning. We are partying Sat night but we are doing battle in the Karaoke box Sunday.b,121b,121I think you are just scared that my Rusted Root will bury your Bonnie Tyler.

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121I think we're doing it Sunday night - holler at Awwwdamn for details... b,121b,121h,121
    font class="post"1

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121I think you are just scared that my Rusted Root will bury your Bonnie Tyler. b,121b,121h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121b,121 ?[/b]

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121wait, youre in sf now? visiting? cant do sunday, thats when my charriot turns to a punkin. oh well, i feel sorry that you guys will be missing all this! b,121b,121h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121in that case skip karaoke and come to the holmeses' club 330 Ritch Sat night. I will buy you a drank!

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    I'm playing at elbo room with bcause and vinnie on friday. Come out

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121/font1Quote:/font1h,121b,121I think you are just scared that my Rusted Root will bury your Bonnie Tyler. b,121b,121h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121b,121 ?[/b] b,121b,121h,121font class="post"1b,121 BUKKAKE

• wow! everyones in town this weekend!

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    I'll be in the yay as well this weekend.

• edit: i can't readb,121b,121Too bad you can't make it Sunday, Shig. I would've liked to have witnessed the Karaoke Legend dominate on the mic b,121b,121

• Shige-San! Joshie and I will be at Madrone Saturday night. I'll give you all my drank tickets and you can have [i]biru to kakiteru/i1 on me.b,121b,121Ii desu ka?

• IIYO!!!b,121b,121what is madrone tho? its been like 4 years since ive been home. is this the oldies nite?

• As for good art exhibits, I hear the Dale Chihuly exhibit at the deYoung Museum is killer. Plus, it will give you a good opportunity to see the deYoung since its makeover if you haven't. It's freaking badass.b,121b,121Here is a list of other art goings on this weekb,121b,121a href="http://flavorpill.com/sanfrancisco/events/art?utm_source=sanfrancisco&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=issue_332" target="_blank"1http://flavorpill.com/sanfrancisco/event...paign=issue_332/a1

• sweet! thanks! yeah, i wanna check out planet endor in gg park!

• Artwise:b,121b,121Although I haven't checked it out yet -- I'd say go to YBCA and see "Bay Area Now 5". I've been to 2,3,4 and each of them have been excellent. b,121b,121a href="http://www.ybca.org/tickets/production/view.aspx?id=7118" target="_blank"1http://www.ybca.org/tickets/production/view.aspx?id=7118/a1b,121b,121Also, check out Luggage Store for Andrew Jeffrey Wright -- that shit opens tomorrow.

• hey family!b,121b,121sorry i didnt get to see anyone. jinx and om, sorry i didnt call. i was actually in town for a wedding and its been 5 years since i been home so i had lots of catching up to do with the hammies. but i plan on making the trip a lot more often and i seriously do want to do some karaoke with u fools. hoggi, i stayed up in hayes valley and i meandered thru the neighborhood slowly, half hoping to see u walk your dog and stuffs like everyone else. img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif" alt="" 21 but alas...b,121b,121anyways, it was great to be back and it HURT to leave. really hurt. some stuff out there kinda made me sad too. no more coronet. wtf? and i see the jtown bowl is now some ugly office building with a shitty ups shop in that bitch. cuz, i mean, when i think of japan, i think of dudes in brown ass shorts and black ankle socks. b,121b,121i had some good food. saw some good art. hung with good friends. and karaoked every nite i was there. hell yeah. next time my gadgets. NEXT TIME!!!!!!

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121hoggi, i stayed up in hayes valley and i meandered thru the neighborhood slowly, half hoping to see u walk your dog and stuffs like everyone else. img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif" alt="" 21 but alas...b,121b,121h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121Boku wa NEKO arimasu! Inu arimasen.b,121b,121And wrong Valley--try slowin' your roll in the Noe next time. img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif" alt="" 21b,121b,121Plus, if you lurve it so much, move back. We'll eat ramen and such.

• haha! oh, i meant noe valley. solly. it was a yuppie valley so i was at least close. i chilled at bernices sipping coffee waiting for u to walk by with ur cat. img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif" alt="" 21

• Bernie's is my local spot! I should've slowed my own damn roll and been on the lookout for a Chinaman with a wireless karaoke mic.

• yeah man, there arent many chinee out there. i even did a little odori across the way with the farmers market violin dude! img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif" alt="" 21