P.U.T.S. REMIX CONTEST - WIN AN IPOD TOUCH!

15678911»

Comments

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    in retrospect, i feel my submission was on some sore thumb shit. i had a master plan and didnt really finish it proper. i am going to go back and do what i intended to do and maybe repost it for the broken beat heads here.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Congrats to the winners! But for the record, I just noticed that the beat credited to me in the combined divshare post was not actually my beat. I don't think I would have been in the top five anyway, as there were so many talented entries, but I do hope you guys at least got to hear my real beat at some point.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Damn, I wasn't the only one whose beat was replaced by another. What's the deal, beatsoup?

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h,121
    b,121Damn, I wasn't the only one whose beat was replaced by another. What's the deal, beatsoup?
    b,121
    b,121
    h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121Beatsoup's Diebold affiliation revealed!

• /font1
    /font1
    h,121
    b,121
    /font1
    /font1
    h,121
    b,121Damn, I wasn't the only one whose beat was replaced by another. What's the deal, beatsoup?
    b,121
    b,121
    h,121
    font class="post"1
    b,121
    b,121Beatsoup's Diebold affiliation revealed!
    b,121
    b,121
    h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121damn sorry guys I did my best on that post, there was alot of cutting and pasting going on...I'm not all that surprised I made some mistakes cause I didn't have time to check them all over... img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/WHYMUSTICRY.gif" alt="" /1b,121b,121Congrats to Martin and the others on the podium. Good job guys, I hope I didn't fug up the judges img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/oof.gif" alt="" /1

• b,121Congrats Martin your remix was always the dopest