Stewart Says Prison Nickname 'M. Diddy'

GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
Stewart Says Prison Nickname 'M. Diddy'She also says she learned how to take off her house arrest bracelet on the Internet.http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/people_martha_stewart

Comments

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    my friend worked for her in some capacity which required her to communicate with "M.Diddy" on a daily basis. she told me a funny story abour martha going into her TV studio, getting on her hands and knees, making my friend get on her hands and knees and yelling: "look at this filth!", while similtaneously making my friend scrub the filth from underneath an ice machine with a scrubber. let's just say my friend's capacity she worked there was of the corporate nature as opposed to the housekeeping nature. everytime i think of her losing her temper and going postal about filth it cracks me up. M Diddy...

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    I hope she got paid well. Fuq that shit.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    M. Diddy huh? And this, coming from a woman who didn't like Russell Simmons as a neighbor.

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    "I watched them put it on. You can figure out how to get it off," she is quoted as saying. "It's on the Internet. I looked it up."

"You can't be sorry for something that ??? let's see, how can I say this? I'm on appeal. You don't appeal if you think that you should be sorry," she says.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    "I watched them put it on. You can figure out how to get it off," she is quoted as saying. "It's on the Internet. I looked it up."

"You can't be sorry for something that ??? let's see, how can I say this? I'm on appeal. You don't appeal if you think that you should be sorry," she says.

Yeah, I want a link to that.