Daddy DJ?

meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
edited September 2008 in Strut Central
How many of you daddys still DJ on the regular? Unless we have a babysitter (which is impossible to find), I catch HELL for even suggesting that I go out and DJ if theres no one to watch the baby. I like to DJ, but I also like peace in the household, YAO?b,121b,121b,121And the fact that I'm getting paid still isn't a good enough reason.b,121 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wtf.gif" alt="" 21

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Quote:h,121b,121How many of you daddys still DJ on the regular? Unless we have a babysitter (which is impossible to find), I catch HELL for even suggesting that I go out and DJ if theres no one to watch the baby. I like to DJ, but I also like peace in the household, YAO?b,121b,121b,121And the fact that I'm getting paid still isn't a good enough reason.b,121 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wtf.gif" alt="" 21 b,121b,121h,121
    b,121b,121Pretty much why I don't dig any more. The fact that it is a potentially lucrative side hustle doesn't matter either. Keep the peace or find a nanny.b,121b,121b,121 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/baller3ae.gif" alt="" 21

• shit is frustrating. I get new records almost every day, but never get to play em out... which is 1/2 the fun.