guess what? another ebay thingie...

sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
edited September 2008 in Strut Central
ok so i bought some kicks which said "100% authentic" for a price where it is not really clear they are fake and they arrived and of course they are fake. I issued a chargeback claiming "item arrived not as described". seller wants me to send them back first, then he will give me refund. i dont even wanna bother with sending them back, this guy clearly scammed and i dont wanna pay extra postage daddadada aka too much hassle. What can i do? keep them AND get the money back? Is this possible somehow? can i just say i sent them back? i know this is a hairy subject, but i aint talkin about effin record sellers with saying "item not received" and stuff. This guy clearly effed me, as he claimed "100% authentic" and i hate this. i have 100% on the bay as a seller and buyer. Eff these poptards on both sides...b,121b,121anyway, what would the strut do? thanks for any advice....

Comments

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    I'd take a shit in one and send them back with a note that says "100% not shitted in"

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    haha, daze thats a good one!!b,121b,121or would it be possible to keep them for ebay? Like tell them that it is clearly fake material and send them to ebay (if they want to see them) and put this guy on blast? Btw, he is also sellin fake jacob bling bling. He answered me sth like "oh, i didnt know it was fake. i got them from my son. i dont even wear jordans" how could he know they were "100% authentic" then? grrrrrrrrr..........i know, i should have known better in the first place, but still, it wasn't that clear really....b,121b,121how is the legal situation here actually? if u sell sth fake, not knowing it was fake doesn't protect you from charges, or does it? [matlockmodefullyon]b,121b,121

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    if you wanna go that route just report him to the Feds for selling counterfeit goods. That's a big no no to them

• CHAREGE THAAT SHIT TO THE GAMEb,121SON