JOHN MCCAIN ADS ON SOULSTRUT i called it

selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts
edited July 2008 in Strut Central
hey obama dickridersi poasted this would happen a few months agojust saw my first one on the Jesse thread btw if you keep clicking on them it not only tells Google to increase the rate of serving them to SS, but it also costs the McCain campaign $0.40-$0.50 cents every time you do it..

Comments

• hey obama dickriders
    i poasted this would happen a few months ago
    just saw my first one on the Jesse thread

btw if you keep clicking on them it not only tells Google to increase the rate of serving them to SS, but it also costs the McCain campaign $0.40-$0.50 cents every time you do it..

That ad's been showing up here for weeks.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    hey obama dickriders
    i poasted this would happen a few months ago
    just saw my first one on the Jesse thread

btw if you keep clicking on them it not only tells Google to increase the rate of serving them to SS, but it also costs the McCain campaign $0.40-$0.50 cents every time you do it..

And most of all it puts money in Raj's pocket. Also it's a better looking ad than Ramsey Lewis Ringtones (Ramsey Lewis Ringtones?) I think I will go click one now.

• selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts
    And most of all it puts money in Raj's pocket. Also it's a better looking ad than Ramsey Lewis Ringtones (Ramsey Lewis Ringtones?) I think I will go click one now.

haha. nice one. yeah after i hit submit i thought, yeah there's a third benefit too..

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I clicked on the one with the American flag. "Which candidate finished 846..." And it took me to an anti-McCain blog that hasn't been updated since April. WTF.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

Hey now: I WANT to hear "Funky Serenity" ringtones on my iPhone.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I like this one:

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    That'd be more impressive if it were more than "3 Million". I mean, shit, that's probably what McCain's wardrobe costs.

Bear DNA < Bridge to Nowhere.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Seriously. There's 3 million in change under the cushions of the chairs in the executive dining room.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    THE WOODS: IF ITS SO GREAT, WHY DO BEARS SHIT IN IT!