your weekend alba moment

ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
edited May 2008 in Strut Central

Comments

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

Unfortunately most people's Alba moment would involve the Redd Foxx "bathroom" routine.

• My girl saw Alba on the cover of a mag and asked if I thought she was hot...which I had to admit.."yes." Next question.."hotter than me?"

Why do girls do that kind of shit?

My girl saw Alba on the cover of a mag and asked if I thought she was hot...which I had to admit.."yes." Next question.."hotter than me?"

Why do girls do that kind of shit?

That's one you can't get around. You can have a multitude of hot looking women in your mind, and of course these are ladies that we (with the exception of Supreme) will never come across in our lifetime. But somehow it will always lead to that question. One might get the urge to come off with a snappy answer but logic tells you to resist and just say "no, my dear".

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    What you do in that situation is say Hell yes she's hotter than you! and then punch her in the face. then she won't ask that question any more.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    What you do in that situation is say Hell yes she's hotter than you! and then punch her in the face. then she won't ask that question any more.

The safest answer to that age-old question is:

"Naaaaaw, i dont go for all that fake boobs/hair/tan/makeup etc"... and then you change the subject real quick.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    or just punch her in the face and be like "hell yeah she's hotter, you're all bruised up."

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    or just punch her in the face and be like "hell yeah she's hotter, you're all bruised up."