Do You Know How I Know That You're Gay?

Comments

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    The title is a play on the classic[/b] scene from "40 Year Virgin".

On a forum that has long debated the use of the word classic, this may be one of the more egregious examples.

Ga*****h, you're flirting with poptart status. Shit's Unqualified Classic.

whole movie's garbage, dude

Schitt is genius.

frat guy sense of humor revealed

I WASN'T RAISED LIKE THAT

I guess that makes my wife and Batmon frat boys too. Give the righteous indignation a rest for a night. It's a terrible look all around for such a snappy dresser.

Actually I was a Fraternity dude, but I dont have to bring up my wife to fend off any homo-erotic criticims.

Did you just say what I thought you said? Homo-erotic?

Have u been drinkin w/ Stressdollaz?

Didn't you mean homophobic? Cause Homo-erotic kinda puts a different spin on the whole thing.

Speaking of "different spin".....

So you did mean homo-erotic?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    The title is a play on the classic[/b] scene from "40 Year Virgin".

On a forum that has long debated the use of the word classic, this may be one of the more egregious examples.

Ga*****h, you're flirting with poptart status. Shit's Unqualified Classic.

whole movie's garbage, dude

Schitt is genius.

frat guy sense of humor revealed

I WASN'T RAISED LIKE THAT

I guess that makes my wife and Batmon frat boys too. Give the righteous indignation a rest for a night. It's a terrible look all around for such a snappy dresser.

Actually I was a Fraternity dude, but I dont have to bring up my wife to fend off any homo-erotic criticims.

Did you just say what I thought you said? Homo-erotic?

Have u been drinkin w/ Stressdollaz?

Didn't you mean homophobic? Cause Homo-erotic kinda puts a different spin on the whole thing.

Speaking of "different spin".....

So you did mean homo-erotic?

Dude.....graduate...please.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Look, you're the one who wasn't raised properly, laughing at "homophobic" comedies like "40 Year Old Virgin" and shit. I'm just trying to figure out what you were saying with the homo-erotic thing. Perhaps you "miswrote" or something?

Look, you're the one who wasn't raised properly, laughing at "homophobic" comedy's like "40 Year Old Virgin" and shit. I'm just trying to figure out what you were saying with the homo-erotic thing. Perhaps you "miswrote" or something?

Dog.

Faux called u out on the "raised" steez. And hatted on the movie.

Your attempt to dissect the responses to your caveman critique of the commercial =

Move along.....but im sure u want the last word.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Look, you're the one who wasn't raised properly, laughing at "homophobic" comedy's like "40 Year Old Virgin" and shit. I'm just trying to figure out what you were saying with the homo-erotic thing. Perhaps you "miswrote" or something?

Dog.

Your attempt to dissect the responses to your caveman critique of the commercial =

Typical holier than thou bullshit from faux and crew. You always struck me as a straight up guy and are least honest that you think 40 year virgin is funny, including the scene that I referenced. I respect that. Macho pop star plays "Will and Grace" with Martha Stewart is funny to me. Perhaps not to others. However, any characterization of me as having been raised wrong, having frat boy comedy leanings or homo-hating tendencies are simply laughable. Do not test my double lesbian wedding officant gangsta or for that matter any of the other half dozen weddings I was asked to perform by the gay community when the door opened here ever so briefly a few years. My "aunt" Peggy pictured in the ice blue formal wear after her wedding thinks you all need to lighten up too. She thought 40 year Virgin was hilarious.

Dog.

Typical holier than thou bullshit from faux and crew. You always struck me as a straight up guy and are least honest that you think 40 year virgin is funny, including the scene that I referenced. I respect that. Macho pop star plays "Will and Grace" with Martha Stewart is funny to me. Perhaps not to others. However, any characterization of me as having been raised wrong, having frat boy comedy leanings or homo-hating tendencies are simply laughable. Do not test my double lesbian wedding officant gangsta or for that matter any of the other half dozen weddings I was asked to perform by the gay community when the door opened here ever so briefly a few years. My "aunt" Peggy pictured in the ice blue formal wear after her wedding thinks you all need to lighten up too. She thought 40 year Virgin was hilarious.

"My Aunt is gay, how dare u suggest that im homophobic."

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    This whole thread is mad gay lame stupid.

BTW, how come no one's talked about the Asia poster in that scene? I thought this was a music board? :P

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

Dog.

"I'm a gay rights activists and you can't use the the word gay unless I okay it."

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    "40 Year Virgin"
    Tepid.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    NOMINATION FOR "NONSENSE THREAD OF 2008"

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    SECONDED

Dog.

"I'm a gay rights activists and you can't use the the word gay unless I okay it."

Macho pop star

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    NOMINATION FOR "NONSENSE THREAD OF 2008"

• fishmongerfunkfishmongerfunk 4,154 Posts

are those hamentaschen on the plate?

whats that jewish bakery in the east village that makes those unfuckwithable giant hamantaschen?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Dog.

Quell your ass-hurt, dude--"I WASN'T RAISED LIKE THAT" is a running joke on Young Phonics.

Movie's still trash, though.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    i know that you are gay because you post on a message board that has threads about gardening tools and cooking show.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Do not test my double lesbian wedding officant gangsta

that is fuuny, good one.

or for that matter any of the other half dozen weddings I was asked to perform by the gay community when the door opened here ever so briefly a few years.

Um... What?

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts

that is fuuny, good one.

or for that matter any of the other half dozen weddings I was asked to perform by the gay community when the door opened here ever so briefly a few years.

Um... What?

Shhh...he's trying to seem cool.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    POST RANDOM NONSENSE OR YOU ARE GAY

The Mark II also features improved computing software and a Heads-Up Display (HUD). Information and graphics are projected directly onto the retina of Stark???s eye. Interface Mode allows connection with MS-DOS, UNIX, ITS, NeXT, and several so-called unknown computer systems, including the Kree OS, via an extension port/plug in the right gauntlet. Systems improvements also include an improved Systems Diagnostic and a more sophisticated life support system, adding an improved Medical Status Mode. An expanded Tactical Mode includes a Situation Analysis subroutine capable of running advanced simulations, giving Stark the predicted outcomes of various scenarios. Language Translation Circuits supplement the Communications Array[/b]

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Is this thing on?

Ok.

I am the internet and I am the winternet. And they don't see nothing yet!

When I shit my enemies cry, when I speak they die.

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    I agree with everything Harvey says. What could be more random than that?

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

that is fuuny, good one.

Um... What?

Shhh...he's trying to seem cool.
    =

For the record, I accept Faux's apology.

Um yeah, all the hipsters are doing gay weddings. It's this year's trucker hat.

In reply to NZ. My city/county declared gay weddings legal several years ago (a decision later halted by the courts). I was watching the announcement live and immediately called my aunt. We were crying like bitches. We've been talking about that moment for a decade since she had her commitment ceremony. On an impulse I told her I would perform all gay weddings for free (i got licensed to help marry a friend). People started coming out of the wood work to get married. Crazy couple of weeks.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

are those hamentaschen on the plate?

whats that jewish bakery in the east village that makes those unfuckwithable giant hamantaschen?

We got down with Hebrew pastry. I read a little piece from Gandhi on the power of love to overturn mighty forces. It was a beautiful day.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

• LeftyLefty 259 Posts
    free gay dating
    no false rasta though

• Well, when someone is looking for a gay date on the net..you don't want to get fooled by a poseur rasta. Nah mean? Happens to me all of the time.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I was watching the announcement live and immediately called my aunt. We were crying like bitches.

Maybe Usher can play you in "Dr. Wu" the movie.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    "B-B-B-B-BUT MY AUNT IS GAY!"=2008'S "BUT SOME OF MY BEST FRIENDS ARE BLACK!"

• Soulstrut is funny.

I love it.