• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

Que pruebas necesitas ?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Hermie is a player's name...

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Photoshopped head replacement plaese...

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    oh yeah, he likes boat shoes.

Kinda, but I haven't actually bought a pair yet.

he's got combustible gas as well.

And my favorite DJ is Rip One.

I heard he's actually Guatemalan.

Never that, amigo. Refried > black.

we talk about he-man on the pm

I said snake mountin' not Snake Mountain!

hey drez! if youre in la habra at that liquor store with the teen angels, can u pick up a issue?

Yes, please do! I want to find my high school chola crush Minerva. She talked like Whisper aka "They call me Whisper...because of my voice" and she was sexy as f*ck with that mulberry lipstick and bouffant. "No stoooooopid!" = SWOONERY.

I heard he's fond of "going to NYC" from time to time.

I wish. That vacation was more betterer than all of 'em put together. Reed Space will never be the same.

Herm watches the Suite Life of Zach and Cody on the daily

No, but I do have a storage tub full of VHS tapes with dubbed Brotherly Love and Smart Guy episodes (SLP mode!).

herm combs out his pubes with tres flores

Some day, Minerva, some day.

FAKE MEXICAN - REAL CURL.

he never calls

The day you and Mrs. Crusher stop sharing a pre-paid card is the day I'll call you.

Herm asked me what I wanted to drink..I said Jameson, he handed me a Jameson WITH ICE IN IT...I mean COME ON!

True story: I've never drank alcohol and therefore I'm clueless when it comes to alcoholic beverages. One night at the clurb Amie the door girl ask me to get her a vodka tonic. I asked the bartender and he said sure and seconds later put a martini glass with what I thought was vodka in it right in front of me then turned around for something. I took the glass to Amie and she was like WTF?! I said "that's what he gave me." When I went back inside the bartender asked me "did you grab the glass I was chilling?" I'm a dumm ass.

ARIZONA STAND UP

KISS MY GRITS!!!

he's a real gentleman

If anybody can fit the description, baby I can.

Herm's car is articulate.

Ha ha! Did he tell you about Truth Or Dare game where he dared me to recreate LL's dance moves from the "I'm Bad" video? I support DV One, always and forever.

On that record Murs made about Christina Ricci, he was really sweet talking Herm in their secret code. To one-up his man, Herm arranged for the Spice Girls to serenade the couple privately at the top of the Matterhorn.

True story: We were *this* close to buying one of those bricks with our names on it that they pave the entrance to Epcot with.

Hermie is a player's name.

Nah, I just fusk a lot.*

By the way, how is this movie (Summer Of '42)? I've just decided to rent it this weekend. Will it make me cry? Behind this handsome devil/Ol' Flirty Bastard??? exterior lies a softbatch hopeless romantic...I'm a sucker for these flicks.

I love all you hoLmeses, for real for real. And although I may have taken to the shadows for reasons that only Real Headz know, best believe that I will always come through in the clutch. Besides, StrutMobile aka TextStrut STAYS in effect.

Herm