right-wing talk show host (major sonning related)

keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
edited May 2008 in Strut Central

Comments

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    "when you're in a hole, stop digging"

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    this is A+

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    Q- "what did he do?"

A- "he was an appeaser"

what a dum dum

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    That sounded like every college paper I ever wrote.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    "he wasn't a pizza"

I heard that in the melee somewhere

good tv

• funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts
    That guy is quite literally a pin head.

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    This guy sounds like he's a basketball coach.

PATHWAY TO 9/11 MARK. PATHWAY TO 9/11.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

feel slightly bad for the dude, in that matthews just killed his career, but cmon dude....

if you know your going on a talk show to talk about 1 statement, at the very least, check wikipedia or google before giving an opinion to millions of people.

• onetetonetet 1,754 Posts
    holy shite this is hilarious. and also, this is progress... 5 years ago douches like this would not only have been allowed to speak unquestioned, their words would've been rec'd like Moses coming down from the mountains with the 10 Commandments.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    This guy sounds like he's a basketball coach.

PATHWAY TO 9/11 MARK. PATHWAY TO 9/11.

I like how the other dude told him you need to READ such and such a book...and he responded with you need to WATCH such and such...me thinks this Kevin character rented movies instead of reading the books he was assigned in school. A classic meatheaded right wing douchebag. Ya got to give it up to dipshits like Rush Limbaugh though, HE[/b] wrote books that caused many many Republicans to step into bookstores for the first time in their lives...

• onetetonetet 1,754 Posts
    Ya got to give it up to dipshits like Rush Limbaugh though, we[/b] wrote books that caused many many Republicans to step into bookstores for the first time in their lives...

hook up's true identity exposed?

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    OUCH.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Wow! This clip just made my day! I think this is def. the new identity of msnbc. More brash and confrontational. Like fox news only calling people on obvious slander. I heart this clip.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I can't stand this type of yelling back and forth tv. I am glad that someone is pointing out that not only are his supporters idiots but Bush is an idiot.

Does North Korea have a nuclear program?
    Does North Korea support Syria and Iran?
    Does North Korea support terrorists?
    Is North Korea a member of the Axis Of Evil?

Then why is Bush appeasing them?

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    Ya got to give it up to dipshits like Rush Limbaugh though, we[/b] wrote books that caused many many Republicans to step into bookstores for the first time in their lives...

hook up's true identity exposed?

OH SHIT! I claim innocence via my precedent of my many many sloppy type-os I have made on the strut. HE should replace the WE typed in error. going back to edit right now.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Hahahah... WOW!

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I'm surprised Chris didn't just turn dude's mic off. And then all we would see is him gesticulating wildly in the back.

• that would make him the left's version of o'reilly

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

if you know your going on a talk show to talk about 1 statement, at the very least, check wikipedia or google before giving an opinion to millions of people.

Well, if dude goes to Wikipedia now and looks himself up, he'll see that this incident is already documented. I didn't know the internets moved that fast.

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    "You're not gonna box me in Chris!"

Also, you're all clearly elitists.

Cue "MSNBC's in the tank for Obama" in 5,4,3...

• Sometimes I feel sorry for some of these people that get butchered live on TV even if I dont agree with them but this ignorant dude deserved to get served.

Funny!

Dress

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    deserved to get served.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    "he dropped Czechoslovakia like it was a poor condition Idris Muhammed"

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    Is Kevin James' middle name "Laquita?"

'Cause it looked like he was doing the Sista Neckroll there for a minute...

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    his mouth is deformed just like laura ingraham (sp?). must be a right wing radio thing to only be able to talk out of one side of y our mouth.