Stressdollaz: Your Thoughts Needed

faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
edited May 2008 in Strut Central
I was scandalized to receive the below e-mail this morning. Must the covetous European steal all aspects of his culture from the noble African? Can the conniving Spaniard simply let the humble Nigerian have his own scam? What are your thoughts on this travesty of cultural appropriation?LA PRIMITIVA LOTERIA ESPA??A wrote: Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 16:25:39 +0200From: LA PRIMITIVA LOTERIA ESPA??A To: [email]primitivaawards@yahoo.es[/email]Subject: 2008 LA PRIMITIVA LOTERIA WINNER.Dear Winner,Your e-mail address was selected as winner of La Primitiva Loteria Espa??a held 3rd May 2008. You have won the sum of Euros 2,671,041.15 (Two Million Six Hundred And Seventy One Thousand and Forty One Euros Fifteen Cents Only) in cash credited to file with Reference number: ESP/1245/114L/LOP Winning Number:6-19-22-28-29-44 under the first category.To file for your claim, please contact Groupama Seguros S.AMr. Rafael EvansReply Email:groupamasarafael@aim.com Tel:0034 687 330 855Congratulations once again from all our staff. Sincerely,Amanda VardezSecretary.www.loteria.es[/b]

Comments

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    Damn! Straight up swagger jackin! Spaniards want to front like they better than the Nigerians but stay biting their scams! Don't they know a Nigerian prince invented this shit? Theres no justice in this world.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    I was scandalized to receive the below e-mail this morning. Must the covetous European steal all aspects of his culture from the noble African? Can the conniving Spaniard simply let the humble Nigerian have his own scam? What are your thoughts on this travesty of cultural appropriation?

LA PRIMITIVA LOTERIA ESPA??A wrote:
    Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 16:25:39 +0200
    To: [email]primitivaawards@yahoo.es[/email]
    Subject: 2008 LA PRIMITIVA LOTERIA WINNER.

Dear Winner,
    Your e-mail address was selected as winner of La Primitiva Loteria Espa??a held 3rd May 2008. You have won the sum of Euros 2,671,041.15 (Two Million Six Hundred And Seventy One Thousand and Forty One Euros Fifteen Cents Only) in cash credited to file with Reference number: ESP/1245/114L/LOP Winning Number:6-19-22-28-29-44 under the first category.

To file for your claim, please contact Groupama Seguros S.A
    Mr. Rafael Evans
    Reply Email:groupamasarafael@aim.com
    Tel:0034 687 330 855
    Congratulations once again from all our staff.
    Sincerely,
    Amanda Vardez
    Secretary.
    www.loteria.es[/b]

Oh, the OUTRAGE! When I sit and ponder this during the weekend, I will ask myself, "why didn't a Dominican think of this? Oh, that's right, we're too busy denying our African roots."

What's that Euro conversion to Pesos anyhow?

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts

• 4YearGraduate4YearGraduate 2,945 Posts
    I was scandalized to receive the below e-mail this morning. Must the covetous European steal all aspects of his culture from the noble African? Can the conniving Spaniard simply let the humble Nigerian have his own scam? What are your thoughts on this travesty of cultural appropriation?

LA PRIMITIVA LOTERIA ESPA??A wrote:
    Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 16:25:39 +0200
    To: [email]primitivaawards@yahoo.es[/email]
    Subject: 2008 LA PRIMITIVA LOTERIA WINNER.

Dear Winner,
    Your e-mail address was selected as winner of La Primitiva Loteria Espa??a held 3rd May 2008. You have won the sum of Euros 2,671,041.15 (Two Million Six Hundred And Seventy One Thousand and Forty One Euros Fifteen Cents Only) in cash credited to file with Reference number: ESP/1245/114L/LOP Winning Number:6-19-22-28-29-44 under the first category.

To file for your claim, please contact Groupama Seguros S.A
    Mr. Rafael Evans
    Reply Email:groupamasarafael@aim.com
    Tel:0034 687 330 855
    Congratulations once again from all our staff.
    Sincerely,
    Amanda Vardez
    Secretary.
    www.loteria.es[/b]

Sheeet, if you don't want the, !

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    5 stars this thread.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Is there, like, a book available on this subject?

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Take that pillow from your head and put a book in it!

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    These "Dear Abby Stressdollaz" threads have rapidly become a fav of mine.

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    that's you. Stress + Dollaz (suit) and you're saying your favorite cold clown line. You cold Clown.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    i Love when StressDollaz poasts It's alwAys veRy InteREsting To reaD.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Stop tryin to brodie my slang.