Noz: Speak on It!

faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
edited May 2008 in Strut Central
I feel you are somehow responsible for this:

Comments

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    That's a whole lot of wack they managed to cram onto the cover there.

b/w

Rock Rowse has bigger tits than Trina.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    That's a whole lot of wack they managed to cram onto the cover there.

b/w

Rock Rowse has bigger tits than Trina.

Does anyone care about any of those four artists?

I know they've had big records at various points, but is anybody all like "I have got to find out what makes this dude Flo-Rida tick--I wish somebody would do a feature on him!"

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    well I would like someone to explain to me what it is that DJ Khaled does exactly.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    is trina wearing high heel platforms? wowzers!

BTW didn't a florida strutter admit to living on the same suburban block as at least 2 of these 4 individuals? that's a lot of talent in one neighborhood!

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    Who buys Trina albums? Somebody school me.

I know at least one, possibly two that poast on this board.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    BTW didn't a florida strutter admit to living on the same suburban block as at least 2 of these 4 individuals? that's a lot of talent in one neighborhood!

Are you saying Rick Ross was eggplant xanadu's supplier?

• Girls still bump Trina.

all joking aside, NO ONE is fusking with Rick Ross's chain. the self-portrait piece? hell yes.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I know at least one, possibly two that poast on this board.

Deej copping a second CD for the whip does not = two people

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I believe Deej is whip-less.

That doesn't mean the boy can't cop 3 copies like it's Christmas in July, though.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    Ross' bellybutton is GrandCanyonesque.

• BTW didn't a florida strutter admit to living on the same suburban block as at least 2 of these 4 individuals? that's a lot of talent in one neighborhood!

Must be something in the water.

what a motley crew. if anyone was wondering if Florida is bringing that rapp heat, well this picture pretty much sums it up. Florida's best of the best. this cover might as well have featured O-Town.

I was down in Florida for about 30 hours in December to run through a collection and that "Single Again" record was ALL OVER the radio.

This is basically just the return of freestyle

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    what a motley crew. if anyone was wondering if Florida is bringing that rapp heat, well this picture pretty much sums it up. Florida's best of the best. this cover might as well have featured O-Town.

This should be the Florida cover.

• what a motley crew. if anyone was wondering if Florida is bringing that rapp heat, well this picture pretty much sums it up. Florida's best of the best. this cover might as well have featured O-Town.

This should be the Florida cover.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    I thought the cover to Trina's album was actually....kind of tight. And i know you little dudes are going to be bringing that one up for a while.

That cover pretty much sums up the overall state of rap music.

• I thought the cover to Trina's album was actually....kind of tight. And i know you little dudes are going to be bringing that one up for a while.

The bullet in the mouth photo? Was that used for the lp cover?

This dude should have at least been on[/b] the Florida cover.

I thought the cover to Trina's album was actually....kind of tight. And i know you little dudes are going to be bringing that one up for a while.

would still blap

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    all joking aside, NO ONE is fusking with Rick Ross's chain. the self-portrait piece? hell yes.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

ah man, those starter hats were the schitt, I had that exact Heat one, and the
    LA Rams.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    would still blap

I own Diamond Princess.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    first two trina records are tight but even im not fuckin with trina any more

khaled is the only dude i check for on that cover really. his last record maybe a classic one day??? depends how well that miami runners sound ages i guess. but really nothing was fuckin with it as party rap records go in the 07

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts

She looks like Latoya Jackson.

first two trina records are tight but even im not fuckin with trina any more

khaled is the only dude i check for on that cover really. his last record maybe a classic one day??? depends how well that miami runners sound ages i guess. but really nothing was fuckin with it as party rap records go in the 07

heaux-may:

wtf? Blow and Hustlin' where hits/sorta-hits but really the Runners/Ross material isn't that big of a deal to people. I will say "Grammy Family"

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    Indy rap superdude Bleubird lived across the street from Trina when she did her Cribs episode. She had friends bring over cars to floss, and he said she was a pretty quiet neighbor besides the occasional party (or episode of Cribs).