Post a remix you made.

2»

Comments

• I still play your Faith Evans "love like this before" remix all the time

I hope to do the same = please to post!

• LempoLempo 22 Posts
    Here's a remix that I posted before to response.

36 Mafia - Stay Fly (Life Of The Party Remix)

• UnconSciUnconSci 824 Posts
    King Mosts' shit is real tight. Cept one of those beats the snare is late and it drives me crazy. Tight tho... If I were smart I'd do a remix album with disco, hip hop, and latin shit.

Fred Fades - I've been bumpin your SP tape none stop since you put that up.. This is cool tho.

Lempo - This is cool man. I like how you flipped it. I'll definitely play this out.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    That Badu remix is dope.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    really feeling that Soldier remix HAM and the Ayers Runnin joint will definitely get spins too. here's another Badu remix I did recently, gonna be on a 12" soon on BSTRD BOOTS. can't remember if I already put it up here or not, but...

Cleva - samba remix

love this remix...very crisp sound and nice brazilian break in there

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    Now if only Day would post his remix of "Honey" this would be a

It's sold out everywhere, I've tried getting a copy but it's too late...

• HamHam 872 Posts

recordmania has a copy

http://recordmania.net/index.php?ref=lookup&recid=NSN56323

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts

Thanks, unfortunately after shipping ad all it would cost me over $25 US ...

BTW , your remix is dope.I always find that one of the main issues with remixes is that the words don't actually match the chords/composition in the beat. Yours is actually a lot better than the LP version.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    King Mosts' shit is real tight. Cept one of those beats the snare is late and it drives me crazy. Tight tho... If I were smart I'd do a remix album with disco, hip hop, and latin shit.

Thanks! Are you talking bout the snares on "The Bizness"? Yeah, it's supposed to be late. Sheep also mentioned the snare thing drove him crazy.

My album that i'm working on will be all of those styles and them some. I'm a little nervous about what dudes may think, but fuck it...I have to do me and make an album I would be happy and proud about.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    really nice stuff on here !

that Soldier Rmx is heavy and I am lovin captain planet's erkyah mix as well

here's a mix i entered for this remix contest

erykah badu - real thing (dj catalist remix)