Is it hot where you are?

waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
edited May 2008 in Strut Central
We're going over 100 here tomorrow. SF is supposed to get to 95 -- practically unheard of, especially this early in the year.

Comments

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    We've cracked 70 maybe twice

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    Up and Down. We're expected to hit 100 soon. REAL soon.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    STICKY HUMID WITH AN AM MATINEE OF HAIL CHUCKIN', TORNADO TEASIN' THUNDERSTORMS THAT WOULD MAKE WALT DISNEY PROUD.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Seattle is beautiful. Tomorrow, 75 and partly cloudy.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    It feels like earthquake weather outside. Or I'm just buggin

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I'm glad it's not that hot yet. I can't focus on a damn thing when the temperature soars.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    no. edinburgh is cold all year (almost). it's FREEZING right now, im inside with the heat on and a north face... and 2 days ago, I was walking around in shorts cuz we had 2 sunny days for the year....

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    It's cold and wet in London today compared to Monday when it was around 80. Electrical storms kicking off as well apparently. Goes well with the heatwave/hailstorm spring we've had so far.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    We're going over 100 here tomorrow. SF is supposed to get to 95 -- practically unheard of, especially this early in the year.

yup it was poppin' today. went to the clurb tonight and cot damn......I PLEAD THE FIF'

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    I just checked the temp. outside and it's 75 right now.

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    man weather is getting weird out hurr these days.

you get 29-30 degrees on one day, then the next day drop to 19-22 for like a week! this is during summer time.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    It was hitting the low 80s in the South of England over the weekend, which is way above average for May. This morning, however, normal service has been resumed, and we're back to 50, grey skies and a light drizzle. Summer's here...

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,887 Posts
    Lovely up at the M1 J27 mate...

Been like this all week. Great for a blast at lunchtime.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Amsterdam is ruling right now.

shorts, flipflips, wifebeaters.

and dutch maidens on bicycles...

praise the lord.

Q: What do you call a Frenchman in sandals?

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts

do tell

do tell

Philippe Philoppe

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    we almost hit 90 a couple days ago, but then it went down into the 40s two nights ago...effing strange weather for 'round these parts. Mostly though it has just rained its ass off for the last week...I like the rain, cause ya cant mow the lawn when its raining...

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts

do tell

Philippe Philoppe

btw jimster, if you can reach those fields, by bike, in a lunchtime, I have worked out by impeccable logic that you must be .....

a goat-herd

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    snowing here

STICKY HUMID WITH AN AM MATINEE OF HAIL CHUCKIN', TORNADO TEASIN' THUNDERSTORMS THAT WOULD MAKE WALT DISNEY PROUD.

Damn, that storm last night was crazier than I realized...

http://www.statesman.com/news/mediahub/media/slideshow/index.jsp?tId=108527

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    best weather of the year is going on over the next few days
    then its west texas desert heat for months

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    Going to the Getty Villa today to spend 4 hous in the sun. Hopefully Malibu will be a little cooler.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

Damn, that storm last night was crazier than I realized...

http://www.statesman.com/news/mediahub/media/slideshow/index.jsp?tId=108527

Shit is so real right now. In Chicago we've been largely sitting pretty in the high 60's. It's nice, but I wish it would warm up just a tad. To my dismay (and, I'm assuming, to the dismay of the one Pickwick) the breezy weather is still keeping the girls on the train a little bundled up.

• DescryDescry 229 Posts
    hittin 98 here in northridge, ca.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

So, not so much.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Lovely up at the M1 J27 mate...

Been like this all week. Great for a blast at lunchtime.

wow those pics are ill.

It's 82 degrees @ 8:30am. w00t
    Can't wait to see what the summer brings this year

• breadwinnerbreadwinner 535 Posts

yeah -- they even had places like stinson beach and point reyes station lined up to hit 90+ yesterday. my girlfriend, her friend and i escaped to pescadero beach for the day and it must have been like 70-72 . sadly, i'm going to have to endure the shit from here on out.

yeah -- they even had places like stinson beach and point reyes station lined up to hit 90+ yesterday. my girlfriend, her friend and i escaped to pescadero beach for the day and it must have been like 70-72 . sadly, i'm going to have to endure the shit from here on out.

I can't wait for the Texas summer heatwave to kick in just so that I can watch all the newly relocated Californians squirm.