That Bull Sue Simmons (NSFW)

DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
edited May 2008 in Strut Central

oh shit!!! thats chuck scarborough!!! whatchoo know about chuck?that's that new york shit! she got all pissed that the dude showed the boat clip instead of the grocery store. didnt even hesitate for a second to start honking her verbal horn. love it! i wonder how many people saw this?

Comments

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    haha thats great.

I worked in TV as a cameraman for news shows like this and you should hear some of the shit these anchors say off camera. One dude spent a 2 min break telling titty jokes then snapped right back into mr. talking head talking about homicides and gas prices.
    The anchorwomen always seemed to be spoiled pampered snobby bimbos who curse like sailors, so Sue Simmons fits the mold. She is going to get fucked for that though. They dont take to that shit lightly.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    It seems edited to me did this really happen?

• selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts
    FUCK THAT
    SUE SIMMONS IS A WONDERFUL LADY
    SHE USED TO ROCK LIVE AT FIVE WITH GAY TALESE
    GIVE RESPECT WHERE RESPECT IS DUE

• funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts
    It seems edited to me did this really happen?

Yes it did (she apologized on the air a few minutes later), and for those of us who have lived with Sus Simmons on Channel 4 for what seems like 30 years, she may not have cursed on the air before, but she has a rep as something of a nutball.

• selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts
    who was the guy before Chuck Scarborough? definitely not Jack Cafferty.

Sue Simmons is OG. Fuck a new jack Liz Cho.
    btw ABC Michelle Charlesworth pre-going on meds is 100x crazier but in a cool way.