THE STRIP [LA RELATED]

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited May 2008 in Strut Central
man who fucks with that shit? i went to greenblaats (which btw stops table service at 1:15am). yeah so i went to greenblaats and there was like a fucken platoon of cops on the blvd. im talking like the whole force or some shit. so many that they just parked their suv's in the median. im glad i never go there.psi was slightly drunk and i was a nervous wreck!

Comments

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    oh yeah, this was friday nite. but still. THAT MANY COPS?!?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    the strip is wild, I lived right near the viper room for a summer...wowwee weewaa

i still have no clue as to where that is.

it looked like they were waiting for it to get wild.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    the strip is wild, I lived right near the viper club for a summer...wowwee weewaa

and you don't recall that the name is actually the Viper ROOM? lol

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    This is my city we're talking about. And I only go there on weeknights.

West Hollywood, an incorporated city in Los Angeles County, California, was founded on November 29, 1984. The total residential population is just over 37,000; however, the nighttime and weekend population swells to between 80,000 and 100,000[/b], with a high of up to 500,000 during major events such as Halloween or the Gay & Lesbian Pride Parade, according to Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department, which provides police services for West Hollywood.

^ yeah man i go to the strip so infrequently that i couldnt negotiate the spatial differences. like half a block up from greenblaats is the directors guild and ive been there a bunch but never knew it was that close to the strip.

It starts at Crescent Heights, just past the directors guild and that complex where Virgin is/was?

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I don't understand why people go all the way out to Hollywood to party...the traffic's bad, parking is expensive, clubs are expensive, lines are long.

I just go to Silverlake or Santa Monica.

^^^I agree. It's not worth the headache. I like the Do Over, but that's Sunday afternoon, chill status, and far from the strip. Not that I have to worry about parking, I can walk. It's the line. I'm VIP status, only problem is no one knows that.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    It starts at Crescent Heights, just past the directors guild and that complex where Virgin is/was?

Used to work in the DGA building for a minute. That area is really nice though. I used to just walk around the block on my lunchbreak checking out the nice lil condos. Yup, Virgin is gone.

whats crescent heights?

and whos the virgin?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I'm walking distance from the strip and only go there when someone from out of town comes by. Otherwise i avoid like the plague.

i rarely go west of fairfax nor north of 3rd

the strip is wild, I lived right near the viper club for a summer...wowwee weewaa

and you don't recall that the name is actually the Viper ROOM? lol

whoops, that's what happens when I don't re-read my posts before hitting submit

some crazy girls drove right up to me in their bachelorette limo chartered right outside the viper room waving a huge dildo at me, it was stunning

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    Don't sleep on Carney's. Seriously, you of all people would dig it the most.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    All I want to know is if Greenblat's has a better pastrami than Langer's. (And don't fools start talking about Brent's).

All I want to know is if Greenblat's has a better pastrami than Langer's. (And don't fools start talking about Brent's).

Just go to the Hat

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I fukks with the Hat. But on the rare occasions I end up around Greenblat's, I've always been curious how their pastrami sammich is.

I never been to Greenblats, but Jerry's Famous Deli and Canter's are pretty darn good.

its better than canters. but definately not langers.

nate n al's is good too and its on this side of town.

HATT THE HAT[/b]

yeah ive never been a fan. i got sick there once. the old one on valley and garfield.