Digging Spots in Portland

8bits8bits 146 Posts
edited May 2008 in Strut Central
I am going to be out there at the last week of July and i was wondering if anybody on the strut knows any good spots top check out? Also any bars or weekly events that i should look into? Thanks...Peace

Comments

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Looky here.

Give me a call when you get to town.

I think Omega Watts and Rev Shine have a dj Thursday nights downtown. People who are hipper than I can give you an address.

The 24 Hour Church of Elvis has reopened I do believe.

• Me too.

• fredfadesfredfades 584 Posts
    Yeah, They have "THE FIX" every thursday..
    check out http://www.myspace.com/yourweeklyfix

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    I am going to be out there at the last week of July and i was wondering if anybody on the strut knows any good spots top check out? Also any bars or weekly events that i should look into? Thanks...Peace

No records left in Portland. Dee Rock, Jake Weezey and Rev. Shines bought all the dope records in the 90s.

• fredfadesfredfades 584 Posts
    Haha, I bet. But theres still lots of good records there. I go there every summer and buy tons of stuff.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

No records left in Portland. Dee Rock, Jake Weezey and Rev. Shines bought all the dope records in the 90s.

Thank god those guys didn't like 45s back in the day.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts

Thank god those guys didn't like 45s back in the day.

Yeah, I'm Thankful they weren't into Boogie and Modern, not to mention Folk-Psych, Private Pop, Random Rap too.

Slim Pickins for sure.