Late Night Strut Check-In?? (real talk)

2»

Comments

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

hova?

• i wanna say wurd. palms springs to montclair to burbank to LA. trying to be radd and shit. now i am interested in diego on saturday if i can pull my head out of my ass. HOLLA.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    i wanna say wurd. palms springs to montclair to burbank to LA. trying to be radd and shit. now i am interested in diego on saturday if i can pull my head out of my ass. HOLLA.

That will be radd if you make it. I need to get some rest, but I'm thinking of listing more CD's. Still recovering from another Serato technical session. Had too much good food with Norm but this little Serato problem has been kicking our asses. Slight pop left when the fader cuts (Rane TTM56, doesn't usually pop with regular scratching/records), otherwise the memory upgrade was a good move for the laptop. Ugh.

• "Gaelic Storm"

AYYYY YOOOOO [/b]

seriously, what is that?

Check It

Lame gaelic music from a band who's biggest claim to fame was being seen in a 12 second clip from "Titantic".

172 tickets sold.

• jaybreeziejaybreezie 161 Posts
    job offer

holler!

I just found out today that the pretty ideal job I thought I had in the bag was given to someone else. THOSE BASTARDS! FUCK! Back the to the employment drawing board.

This dude almost threw a perfect game tonight though, so that has me cheered up a little bit.

A's are streakin! (knock on wood)

• 2 am,just got in from playing at a club/bar..and yes,i am drunk.

• howdy

just finished tracking out the 4onefunk homie's bay mix... very, very good shit.
    I have to say I'm really proud of my crew right now.

going back to work on mine now, hitting the headphones hours.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    When I came back home I had e-mail waiting with a job offer of something like 50,000 STARTING Salry w/ crazy benefits as a mid-level advertising assistant (Shouts to Ross Hogg for giving me the idea of posting up on Yahoo Jobs). I'm not sure if it's a really offer but they dug my resume and I'm waiting to see whats up with an interview. My point is that this is first time I've been offered some real grown man work, kinda intimidates. I think all my first time real-world workers know what i'm feeling. Don't get me wrong, definetly not scuuuuured of some interoffice TPS reports but I feel like "damn, it's time to show and prove/this ain't no bullshit temp work anymore".

Yo mang, don't get too bugged out about the job offer thing. Find out what they're asking and see if it works for you. I posted my resume to Hotjobs half way through my job search and got several e-mails about positions saying they like my resume. I eventually talked to one dude about a position and we started to set up an interview, but he never ended up e-mailing me back. It was for some bullshit "project management" job, which I'm so glad I didn't get sucked into, because I found something much better shortly after.

And don't be intimidated by the position. You will for sure have a introduction period that will allow you to get the feel for it. They most likely wouldn't expect you to jump in and throw down immediatly. Good luck with everything!