Been on a seventeen year weed binge.

flatblackplasticflatblackplastic 1,209 Posts
edited May 2008 in Strut Central
should i buy my buddys used volcano for 250? he paid close to 6 for it.i think i should, help me soulstrut, you're my only hope!!!

Comments

• young_creamyoung_cream 540 Posts
    yea

• yea

• UnconSciUnconSci 824 Posts
    Man... I'd love one of those.

Does anyone smoke with a vaporizer on the reg here tho? I feel like i'd be unfulfilled.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    Been on a seventeen year weed binge.

New jack.

• Been on a seventeen year weed binge.

New jack.

gimme a break, i started late at 15!

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    no me gusta vapor

• arkitecharkitech 16 Posts
    yall are kill your lungs.

1. Buy an ounce of low grade weed
    2. Buy a small coffee grinder
    3. Grind up the ounce of low grade weed
    4. Take 2 teaspoons of the powdered weed and place into a microwave safe glass bowl
    5. Add cooking oil (canola or olive is the healthiest). Experiment with the amount of oil, but for you beginners I recommend about 4 ounces
    6. Open every window in the house
    7. Cook the oil/weed mixture for about 5-6 minutes
    8. Add 2-3 teaspoons of the cooked oil to your favorite drink (beer, whiskey, gin, apple juice, etc..)
    9. Put on your favorite record and later thank me for the recipe

• PunditPundit 438 Posts
    yeah i'd do it, actually i did it - a few months back, after.. yeah, i'd say about 15 years of chronic smoking with maybe a 2 year break in the middle.. i got a vape for health considerations and now i'm pretty much over smoking. just find it really boring.. vapes are definitely good. it's waaaay less carbon and tar and shit in your lungs and a much cleaner stone. i just couldn't go back to smoking after a few weeks of vaping - tasted like absolute shit, then after a while i just couldn't be fucked vaping. still have the odd puff now and then if the social environment calls for it. Do yourself a favour.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

4. Take 2 teaspoons of the powdered weed and place into a microwave safe glass bowl
    5. Add cooking oil (canola or olive is the healthiest). Experiment with the amount of oil, but for you beginners I recommend about 4 ounces
    8. Add 2-3 teaspoons of the cooked oil to your favorite drink (beer, whiskey, gin, apple juice, etc..)

hows this with the tea, its gots to be good? I might have to try it.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts

can you catch a contact from cooking it??
    thats craazy...me and this girl tried cooking a while back (10 years ago) and we were off our rockers before the brownies even cooled

hows this with the tea, its gots to be good? I might have to try it.

It actually works with practically anything: tea, apple sauce, yogurt. The only thing for someone trying it the first time, start with just a small amount. Also it can take about an hour before the high comes on, its a lot different than a smoke high. A smoke high is very heady, but when you ingest THC its a like a body and head high and it also lasts longer. One time I got stoned around 6 or 7 in the evening, I woke up the next morning and still had a slight buzz. It was incredible.

can you catch a contact from cooking it??
    thats craazy...me and this girl tried cooking a while back (10 years ago) and we were off our rockers before the brownies even cooled

I've never actually got a contact from it, but then again I cook mine the basement with the windows open and the fan blowing. Also I've built up a crazy tolerance, I need to take a month off. In fact I'm thinking of doing a fast, a month with no food, just tea and juices. I'm trying to get into the health thing.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Get off that stuff. Grown men smoke once and a while when the time is right. Lil'dudes smoke everyday cuz they think they are cool. Weed is not as harmless as you would think. You are still inhaleing smoke and that's not good. If you think you arn't an addict get off it for a year and see how you freak the frist few months. Start going to the gym everyday instead of smoking everyday. Worked for me. If your so unhappy with life you can't function with out being high you need to get a new life.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    ^^^I lost all connections once. I thought I would freak but the second day I didn't even think about it. Didn't smoke for six months. I didn't lose it. Not disagreeing, that's just me.

I should probably quit though. It's basically my prozac, but what's worse? I should be dead by now anyway.

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    It's basically my prozac, but what's worse?

• LamarTinsonLamarTinson 507 Posts
    If your so unhappy with life you can't function with out being high you need to get a new life.

The truth.
    I love it when some come back with the "I don't need it, I just enjoy it, it makes a good day even better" palaver.