Hillary Needs To Shutdawhuckup!

LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
edited May 2008 in Strut Central
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/Clinton cited an Associated Press poll "that found how Senator Obama's support among working, hard-working Americans, white Americans, is weakening again, and how whites in both states who had not completed college were supporting me.""There's a pattern emerging here," she said.There is a pattern emerging all right. And it's that she will say and do anything to win. Will she be at KKK rallys in West Virginia and Kentucky in the next few days. Talking all about how they are the Democratic base. What is this hard-working Americans schit any way? Black people don't work hard?This has got to end today. She has gone over the top and must be stopped. NOW!BTW: Not only is what she said stupid, but it is an out right lie. "Exit polls from Tuesday's primaries in Indiana and North Carolina show Clinton won about 60 percent of the white vote in both states. That percentage is down from the Ohio primary on March 4[/b]"

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Paging KVH to poast about how nothing she or Billie has said is racist.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

I like how someone who can loan their campaing approximately 11 million dollars to tilt at windmills is somehow touted by the mythical Democratic Joe Lunchpails of the world that she is somehow 'of the same cloth' and one of them.

Jeezus Krist, where are the superdelegates with an ounce of spunk in their nuts and/or ovaries who can end this mess TODAY? Stop the Clinton's embarrassing slide into TOTAL irrelavancy and get this predictable horserace between the two VIABLE candidates started?

This is pathetic and sad and just plain delusional. I know it's been said before but can't someone somewhere ask her if her fingernails are getting tired?

PHONEY BALONEY. Hillary Clinton is the worst thing to happen to the democrats EVER.

• SnappingSnapping 995 Posts

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

is it possible to cite me without lying?????? i never said bill's statements weren't racist, the only thing i said about him was that - with respect to south carolina - his statements were true.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

is it possible to cite me without lying?????? i never said bill's statements weren't racist, the only thing i said about him was that - with respect to south carolina - his statements were true.

Do you or do not believe the statements to be racist?

I can recall you asking "what was racist about them?" You seem to be changing your tune all of a sudden.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

Do you or do not believe the statements to be racist?

I can recall you asking "what was racist about them?" You seem to be changing your tune all of a sudden.

Lets not make this about the 2 of you.

We need a take it outside gremlin.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    What's funny is she's basically saying "dumb white people like me".

that Hillurry shure is purty

I think what's funnier is she's basically saying "dumb white people like me".

that Hillurry shure is purty

Yup, gotta shepherd these poor, lost, drunk, un-edumacated, bowlin' white morons in the right direction or that arrogant, militant, Ivory Tower-livin', Ivy League, over-educated, 'liberation theology' followin' Black Muslim lawyer will be losing the election for Good White Democrats everywhere!

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    Her argument that all the black voters that like Obama will jump to her if she wins, but none of the white ones would vote for him. Her press dude on NPR said, "She had a great relationship with the black community." Well if she wants to keep that relationship she needs to &

Her argument that all the black voters that like Obama will jump to her if she wins, but none of the white ones would vote for him. Her press dude on NPR said, "She had a great relationship with the black community." Well if she wants to keep that relationship she needs to &

'HAD' is the operative word that stands out like a sore thumb.

Seriously, this is America. How many people in EITHER party really need an excuse to stay home and let other people vote? I guess you could almost say this has levelled the playing field, because the Republicans had handicapped themselves something fierce by nominatating McCain, and it's almost like the Dems decided it somehow just wouldn't be fair to trounce his old ass on general principle. So this debacle has eroded the sure-fire win to what promises to be a photo-finish on the best of days for either. Shameful, stupid shit.

And KVH wonders why we aren't all enthusiastic Dems? Because the party is pathologically self-destructing, that's why.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Any truth to the story that Michigan will seat its delegates 69-59 for Clinton?

you guys are out of the loop, she's playing for vp now, although those comments aren't helping her cause...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080508/ts_n...MS09DT09KGs0NUE

Any truth to the story that Michigan will seat its delegates 69-59 for Clinton?

Michigan will not get to decide. The Democratic National Committee will decide. Florida and Michigan would have been to of the highest profile primary states if they had just followed the rules.

The rules-sub-committee of the DNC is meeting the end of May and will issue a decision on Florida.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    you guys are out of the loop, she's playing for vp now, although those comments aren't helping her cause...

Neither is her attitude and everything she's been saying over the past month or more. I feel like she's burning bridges left and right.

Things are looking up for John Edwards.

• funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts
    Jeezus Krist, where are the superdelegates with an ounce of spunk in their nuts and/or ovaries who can end this mess TODAY? Stop the Clinton's embarrassing slide into TOTAL irrelavancy and get this predictable horserace between the two VIABLE candidates started?

No shit...

"This is where I'm hiding, somewhere in the Mediterranean...."

Neither is her attitude and everything she's been saying over the past month or more. I feel like she's burning bridges left and right.

Hillary for VP is a long shot, but anyone who would throw away another 6 million or so on a losing battle is capable of anything. She weakens Obama's ticket, IMO. Anyone would be better, with the exception of Mike Gravel, although he might get the old codger vote.

my only explanation would be that she feels if she is so divisive as to make this a complete black/white thing, as well as a male/female thing, and a regular joe/elitist thing, she can parlay that into Obama thinking that he can't win without her.

my only explanation would be that she feels if she is so divisive as to make this a complete black/white thing, as well as a male/female thing, and a regular joe/elitist thing, she can parlay that into Obama thinking that he can't win without her.

I cannot realistically see him inviting the drama that comes with having Queen Hillary as a #2. Honestly, she would be camping out in that Oval Office like she lived there. He can win or lose without her 'help'.

The Dems need to leave the Clintons to the tender mercies of History and move on.

Obama and Clinton both know that neither can be on the other ticket. I have said it here many times.

Obama (or Clinton) needs a White male for vp. Political reality.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

he could be the Dem running mate no matter what. there's a reason he is holding out his endorsement.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Bill Richardson.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    The Clinton machine will stop at nothing to get back in the White House.....if Barack is crazy enough to pick her as his VP he better go take out some Vince Foster insurance!!

if obama could get al gore, i can't imagine hillary supporters staying home. or a woman.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    HILLARY STOPPER #1[/b]

I don't see any way that Michelle Obama would even let Barack consider Hillary as a VP after all the shit she's put them through. Even on some fundamental protect and stand-by-your-man steeze. It's not happening.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I could see Gore dropping in, 11th hour as a pres candidate more than seeing him going the VP route, again.

Or are you suggesting a Gore/Obama ticket (vs. Obama/Gore)?

I think either would be unstoppable. Also highly unlikely.

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    Bill Richardson.

Dunno about Bill. I think he's already thinking about something high up in the Cabinet (State?). New Mexico ain't big enough for someone to pick him as a running mate, in my opinion.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    HILLARY STOPPER #1[/b]

I don't see any way that Michelle Obama would even let Barack consider Hillary as a VP after all the shit she's put them through. Even on some fundamental protect and stand-by-your-man steeze. It's not happening.

You got that right.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Hillary might be able to take Barack in a cage match but I have a feeling Michelle would bust that ass.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    HILLARY STOPPER #1[/b]

huh? what makes you think (a) Obama would consider doing that, or (b) that his wife somehow would represent the voice of reason if he did? Are you suggesting there'd be some estrogen-induced cat fight between Hillary and Michelle? that she'd never allow an alternate female power source in the house? or just that Obama doesn't know what's good for him and needs his wife to put him on track. plaese to explain suspect poast.

if obama could get al gore, i can't imagine hillary supporters staying home. or a woman.

Al Gore has no business being back in the White House either. A cabinet position, like czar of Global Heating, sure, but he should have had Hillary's balls in the REAL election of '00, and he showed himself to be a puss. No passes back to the White House for Gore. HISTORY.