POST YOUR DRINK AND/OR RECORDS

yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
edited May 2008 in Strut Central
Come on man. I know I ain't that popular around these parts. My main man (aka usually arch-nemesis) JimBeam and me agreed on something. That we both needed a drink. So i cruised out on my bicycle got a bottle of this shit. Not bad Beamer! Asian glow in full effect now. Thanks bro.HERE'S SOME RECORDS. My records are mediocre, but my want list is pretty sick. DO IT. HAVE A DRINK, POST SOME RECORDS. "PEACE, LOVE..... LOVE EACH OTHER!"(naw, I'm serious pull your shit out...... )

Comments

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    post a youtube video of you playing dem congas.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

BONGOS BRO. BESIDES, I DON'T HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY TO DO THAT KINDA SHIT! LATE ADOPTER.

BONGOS BRO. BESIDES, I DON'T HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY TO DO THAT KINDA SHIT! LATE ADOPTER.

your 9400th post said BONGOS BRO in all caps.

I know you got records, Controller7!

I'm currently bumping this LP while drinking water from the neighbor's hose.

That's pretty dope.

• YNOTYNOT in a studio apt mixing tuna with the ramen 417 Posts
    I'm currently bumping this LP while drinking water from the neighbor's hose.

That is all.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    My records are mediocre, but my want list is pretty sick.

CLASSIC!!!

I think that sums things up for more than a few, ya know, mediocre variety, and Sick Needs.

I'm not hating. That is funny.

Flex that shit.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    My records are mediocre, but my want list is pretty sick.

CLASSIC!!!

I think that sums things up for more than a few, ya know, mediocre variety, and Sick Needs.

I'm not hating. That is funny.

Flex that shit.

-------- Yeah I had to take that one.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts

Keep Diggin'!

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Last night the only thing I listened to was Partners in Crime's Bitch Get Off Me pitched down to -8...about 4 straight times.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    pimms and gomorrah. GO FIGURE!

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    Last night the only thing I listened to was Ricky B's[/b] Bitch Get Off Me pitched down to -8...about 4 straight times.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    icy cold Arnold Palmers and R&B (50s and 60s stuff)

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    right now it's water and barely audible Studio One mix cause I'm at work, but last night was way more fun

I was hoping to bump this when the Crystal rush was over. Good look Bassie!

• VeeEightVeeEight 325 Posts

No booze for me...

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

YES. Is that a different blend than the standard?

lol - No idea - I just grabbed the first image and didn't dwell on it cause I can't be looking at pictures of booze for too long here at work. I'm sure I was drinking the standard, the bar I was at was pretty standard.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    lol - No idea - I just grabbed the first image and didn't dwell on it cause I can't be looking at pictures of booze for too long here at work. I'm sure I was drinking the standard, the bar I was at was pretty standard.

Standard Jameson blows top-notch everything else out of the water. Even if the other thing wasn't even in water to begin with. Back it with this:

and you have my default first round order.

Standard Jameson blows top-notch everything else out of the water.

well it definitely agrees with me the most.
    even after 10 rounds.
    neat.
    like last night.
    but it was over a few hours.
    but still.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

Dude get the right glass, rookie!

And lose the ice while you're at it. you are ruining the taste of a perfectly good drink.

lol - I think this is supposed to show that we are dealing with a romantic/class act.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

YES. Is that a different blend than the standard?

ya ever had the 17 YO Jameson? Dude...smoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove

right now since Im at work its some sugar free Red Bull because a red bull rep left a case of it here and its icy cold...I have a serious addiction to carbonated things..I gotta have bubbles man...listening wise its some Gabriel Iglesias(comedian)...dude is funny

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    Now:

+

=

FUCCKINN PARTYYYYYYY RIGHT>>?

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts

haha! u guys use cups!

i must say, i too am a fan of the jim beam. sometimes i will opt for the bushmills or even fewer times i will get a single malt. but jb is my dude and yes i like the whiskeyflavor. music-wise i been a likey the chopin etudes and other such solo piano exercises.

And lose the ice while you're at it. you are ruining the taste of a perfectly good drink.

lol - I think this is supposed to show that we are dealing with a romantic/class act.

I can't hang with the alcoholics, aiite?! (Thus the ice.) One hit wonder is what they call me...aka cheap date aka tomato

I WANT REAL PICTURES OF YO RECORDS!

why?

why?

Just wanted to see your collections, that is all.

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts

why?

Just wanted to see your collections, that is all.
    then start a pics of your collection thread...