No, no Obama controversy here. (+ close in INDY)

1235»

Comments

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I voted Nader in 2000. I'm not proud, just jaded.

If all the superduperdelegates declared tomorrow 1/2 would go to Clinton and half to Obama and the battle would still be on.

So what if the battle goes to the convention floor? The first thing that would happen is that the Democratic Convention will get more viewers than American Idol. I'll say that again; the Democratic Convention will get more viewers than American Idol. There will be two days of speeches about how great the possible candidates are, Obama, Clinton and every possible vp. We will hear about Democratic solutions for all those problems that McCain doesn't even know exist; Economy, Iraq, Health Care, Education... John "It would be ok with me" MCain doesn't have one solution to any of these out side of every thing is still fine.

Once a candidate is selected there will be another day of inspirational speeches about how great the nominee is...

(Time Out. I am listening to Franks Afro Psych mix about 2/3 through is this killer organ jam that is melting my mind. James Brown horn riffs coming in and out. Wah wah guitar. Sax solo. Guitar solo. Claves undernearth. High hat. Guitar player is doing it right. Here comes the drums and horns. Break down to the organ. Vocal chants. Drums and horns. Organ solo in left channel, wah wah guitar in right, grooving. Drums and horns. Shit doesn't end. Bass solo, bring up the claves. Punch those horns. Wow!)

The introduction of the nominee will be made by either Clinton or Obama.

A week later the Republican convention will be viewed by Saba and two old guys in a nursing home who can't get anyone to change the channel for them.

Saba: Things look real real real bad for you. McCain got less than 1/2 the votes of the winning democratic candidates in every state from North Carolina to Idaho. McCain Received less than 75% of the Republican vote in Indiana and North Carolina. McCain is a Catholic who is lead by a man who actually manned artillery in Hitlers army. McCain has seeked, won and embraced the endorsement of "Spiritual Leaders" who hate America so much that they have blamed 9/11 and Katrina on America. McCain's heirist, jet set, second (or is it third), wife wont release her corrupt tax returns, for obvious reasons. If Americans find out who McCain is you might find the Republicans forcing him to withdrawl from the race so they can run Jeb Bush or Alan Keys. Saba, I sorta feel sorry for you, what with you liking McCain so much and thinking he walks on water and all.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

So what if the battle goes to the convention floor?

Forget I ever said any of that. Clinton needs to step down now. Apologize and endorse Obama 100%.